TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DK
Thanks for the advice, I guess it's not an easy task trying to improve my driving. 👍

It takes a looooooooong time. I'm still improving despite having used a wheel for over a year. :)
 
FordMKIVJ5
It takes a looooooooong time. I'm still improving despite having used a wheel for over a year. :)

Same.
 
I still use my trusty old DS3...
 
Tables will be up tonight.
 

Ladders?
20121129_TOPTLC_HOMEPAGE.jpg

:lol:
 
Get back on topic guys.
 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ neljack picture.
 
Might not be tired. Bloody tired and working my through updating all time stats as well.
 
:banghead:

Sorry guys. Not thinking straight right now.
 
Might not be, tired, bloody tired and working my way through updating all time stats as well.

Think this may have been what he meant to do.

/Buzzkill :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back