TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Spurgy!and RPM :cheers:
Some great racing tonight guys. Nice and clean, and generally the most fun I’ve had at a TOCA Weekend.

The indy title will be close, so best of luck to all in contention 👍
 
Never putting the toe that far again. Above 120 the car starts to turn on its own getting tighter slowly. Correct it and you turn the other way.
 
Never putting the toe that far again. Above 120 the car starts to turn on its own getting tighter slowly. Correct it and you turn the other way.

It's happened in TOCA4 tests in the VW. Was unpleasant to say the least.
 
Race 1 and 2 we're disasters, but race 3!

It started with me and Atin had that incident at the start (not really sure about what happened, but I don't really care.) and falling to last place. Then I started racing like there was no tomorrow and trying to get as much spots I could. So passing 6 cars in 12 laps was really awesome! 👍 to neljack and polarstar for that awesome racing side by side, hard but fair, clean racing!

So a 8th, a 12th (I know I got out of the room, but I completed 8 laps, so I do win points for that, right?) and a 7th.

But still, race 3 was the best I had in a while!
 
Race 1 and 2 we're disasters, but race 3!

It started with me and Atin had that incident at the start (not really sure about what happened, but I don't really care.) and falling to last place. Then I started racing like there was no tomorrow and trying to get as much spots I could. So passing 6 cars in 12 laps was really awesome! 👍 to neljack and polarstar for that awesome racing side by side, hard but fair, clean racing!

So a 8th, a 12th (I know I got out of the room, but I completed 8 laps, so I do win points for that, right?) and a 7th.

But still, race 3 was the best I had in a while!

Race 2 a DNF. Nice comeback though.
 
Never putting the toe that far again. Above 120 the car starts to turn on its own getting tighter slowly. Correct it and you turn the other way.

I was running more than -50 rear toe.
 
So was I :lol:
 
Furinkazen
Race 2 a DNF. Nice comeback though.

Makes sense the DNF. And thanks!

Conbon, sorry for hiting you on R3 when you we're off track, I was off track as well and there was nothing I could do.
 
smuffyatfcp
Congrats Spurgy!and RPM :cheers:
Some great racing tonight guys. Nice and clean, and generally the most fun I’ve had at a TOCA Weekend.

The indy title will be close, so best of luck to all in contention 👍

Totally agree. Until the last race.
 
NascarManiaco99
Makes sense the DNF. And thanks!

Conbon, sorry for hiting you on R3 when you we're off track, I was off track as well and there was nothing I could do.

No worries:-)
 
Never though that finishing 7th would make me so happy! haha :D
 
NascarManiaco99
Never though that finishing 7th would make me so happy! haha :D

Who are you on gt5 because. Your name is different? :-)
 
Check pm furi:-).
 
messed up race 3 by accidently moving my right thumb on to the handbrake at the fastest corner on the track but managed to get back up to 3rd in the independents race.

only lost 15 points so a 36 point lead over smuffy to go into the 4 races so 5th in all of the races and smuffy wins all 4 it will go to countback which i think he would win
 
DK
I think it was 1'39.9.

BTW, I seriously need help with my wheel. :(

What, problem are you having? and how long have you had it?

Never putting the toe that far again. Above 120 the car starts to turn on its own getting tighter slowly. Correct it and you turn the other way.

I tend to stay away from fiddling with toe too much, I'm too bad a tuner to start messing with it. In fact, most of the time I just run with 0 toe. :lol:
 
My wheel makes a huge bang sound when i turn more than 90 degrees left:-\ haha.
 
My wheel doesn't exist. How do I fix that for free? :p
 
haitch40
My wheel doesn't exist. How do I fix that for free? :p

Thats a tricky problem to solve mate :-P .
 
What's the next track?
 
4 races at Nurb GP/D
 
Yessir. All is cool.
 
when will the tables be up after swifts tomorrow
 
Probably.
 
What, problem are you having?

Catching oversteer. That's why I was all over the place at Carreras last night. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back