TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,930 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
neljack
Wait Conbon and Smuffy know each other in real life?

Thats so cool :sly: :dopey:

We live about 15 meters from eachother haha:-).
 
Nel... You know Dax and Degenerate :p. (And god knows who else you have "met" with)

So if Smuffy or yourself were to collide in a race you could open your windows after the race and shout abuse at each other. Say for e.g in race 2 before race 3 starts.. :D
 
Oh 👍 :sly:



Yeah I know ive met Dax and Sam/Kartman/Degenerate in real life, no one else, I promise :dopey:

Lier who's bed was you keeping warm lastnight.:nervous:
 
What does :sly: actually look like i cant see it as i only use the mobile version lol.
 
Just for you I uploaded it to my photobucket..
sly_zps470fa35c.gif
Atm it looks like that, with the santa hat.
 
paulmac2k9
Just for you I uploaded it to my photobucket.. Atm it looks like this, with the santa hat.

Ahh thanks mate. Now i know when to use it. Haha.
 
just yours jb x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:o
 
JB check post above ;). Looks like he's playing with the irish again.
 
Ssssshhhhh....

Edit: I know Matty...


:grumpy:

Matty doesnt have a good enough connection to keep a bed warm. :sly:


No but seriously, Mattys connection isnt very good, and I miss him, in a I didnt cheat on him with JB sort of way 👍
 
JB check post above ;). Looks like he's playing with the irish again.
:mad::mad:
Matty doesnt have a good enough connection to keep a bed warm. :sly:


No but seriously, Mattys connection isnt very good, and I miss him, in a I didnt cheat on him with JB sort of way 👍
:D:DX
 
That's a shame, I was looking forward to racing along side you :(

Will still race for IRT next season, maybe a team mate?

I'll see how things go, I'd love to turn up to selected events in a third car but I doubt Furi would allow it.
 
I still intend on keeping two car teams max.
 
And I'm still undecided on next season plans... If the BMW received just a bit more of torque I would use it.. and always good to receive any teams proposals. :lol:
 
RPM are totally undecided on S7 car.
 
As if that matters with Spurgy? :lol:

Hey he can be beaten. Lets form a 16 car draft train :lol:

By the way, I'd like to take an opportunity to thank you all for TOCA in 2012. After 4.1's collapse and 4.2's debacle I thought it would never return. But now I reckon we're about to enter TOCA's golden age - grids are up, driving standards are improving and the quality of racing as a whole is brilliant.

Thanks guys 👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:
 
But now I reckon we're about to enter TOCA's golden age - grids are up, driving standards are improving and the quality of racing as a whole is brilliant.

Yeah sure... lol.
 
- grids are up, driving standards are improving and the quality of racing as a whole is brilliant.

And you have people like me quitting because I think Toca is boring.

Sorry.
 
And you have people like me quitting because I think Toca is boring.

Sorry.

Don't forget people like me, who only saw dirty driving and huge gaps all the time.
 
Hey he can be beaten. Lets form a 16 car draft train :lol:

By the way, I'd like to take an opportunity to thank you all for TOCA in 2012. After 4.1's collapse and 4.2's debacle I thought it would never return. But now I reckon we're about to enter TOCA's golden age - grids are up, driving standards are improving and the quality of racing as a whole is brilliant.

Thanks guys 👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:

Well I'm going to agree with this
 
Guys, who are you betting on for the end of season traditional Nurburging fight?

IIRC:

TOCA2 - DK vs RP with Me vs Boyce as an undercard.
TOCA3 - Everybody en masse.
TOCA5 - DK, Smuffy, Conbon, Spurgy vs Track Limits.

A £10 on Me vs Chris vs Smuffy with DK getting involved somehow :lol:
 
My bet is you cut the chicane many times and claim you didn't.
 
guys, who are you betting on for the end of season traditional nurburging fight?

Iirc:

Toca2 - dk vs rp with me vs boyce as an undercard.
toca3 - everybody en masse.
toca5 - dk, smuffy, conbon, spurgy vs track limits.

A £10 on me vs chris vs smuffy with dk getting involved somehow :lol:

<3
 
Me vs akmuq at the final Nürb race was better than any other battle last season, because track limits were not exceeded. :p
 
It will be accepted you may run wide once or twice, however it is forbidden to have all 4 wheels off track behind the white line.
 
It will be accepted you may run wide once or twice, however it is forbidden to have all 4 wheels off track behind the white line.

Like how you passed me on the last lap last season.
 
Do we have any pre-season testing times for Nurb GPD?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back