TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I predict that the CRZ will win a few races this season.
 
raceorama123432
I reckon Volvos will still win

Of course they will, hopefully they will just lose the odd race here and there like last season :sly:
 
Spurgy 777
Of course they will, hopefully they will just lose the odd race here and there like last season :sly:

Going to be a tough teams championship.
 
Furinkazen
Going to be a tough teams championship.

Yes yes it will be hopefully me and race will be competitive in both the driver and team championship.
 
Ya both will have te qualify in.
 
Furinkazen
Ya both will have te qualify in.

Ya we know and we are 150% ready to race.
 
Excellent. A reminder its top 4 in quali races who progress.
 
Which will be me, Akmuq and Sumo then one other :sly:.
 
Which will be me, Akmuq and Sumo then one other :sly:.

Don't take it for granted Maul, you might one day be surprised and left outside the top 4 :dopey:
 
Which will be me, Akmuq and Sumo then one other :sly:.

I think you will struggle to get that balloon sized head through the door of that Honda tbh.:trouble:
 
I think you will struggle to get that balloon sized head through the door of that Honda tbh.:trouble:

Oh no you di'unt!

:D
 
raceorama123432
Is it an actual race, or is just a fastest lap time Quali thing?

An actual race, distance is in OP.

EDIT Sakery posted some interesting results to me testing on PSN, I hope he posts them here.

EDIT I'll post them. They are online from Motegi East. Quotes from his PSN message:

"Volvo has traction and is easy to drive - 1:29.506"
"Mazda a little more aggressive - 1:29.632"
"BMW well balanced - 1:29.890 (0.3 off but possible to make up)"
"G35 smooth in all ways but fast - 1:29.898"
"CRZ beast due to low capacity big turbo - 1:30.033 (under 0.4 off is possible)"

And Sakery is staying Infiniti.
 
Last edited:
Mazda capable of consistent 1:28.5-9
 
I reckon Volvo can break 29's into 28's.
 
Furinkazen
"Volvo has traction and is easy to drive - 1:29.506"

Furinkazen
I reckon Volvo can break 29's into 28's.

I think I have work to do on getting my time down.
 
I did a 1.28.2 in the Volvo so there's a good chance it can do 1.28's :lol:
 
Spurgy your times don´t count due to your alien heritage :D
Just did a quick run with all of the Cars (Volvo was the last => it was the fastest timewise).

Tranny isn´t perfect (217kph on main straight) too much "draft-room" => this will bring the Time a bit down.
Plus I don´t really like FF´s and their Understeer, although they have really little of it :D.
And I have always little mistakes in the laps.
But 28´s ?? hell I have some practice to do :D (Racing will hopefully slower the Times so...)
 
I am doing low 28s in my CR-Z too.. I rekon I can do 27s.
 
If we drive backwards around Indianapolis it would be similar to Rockingham
 
Lol good shout Atin :lol:. (If Indy were a UK track it would be run in that direction anyway since the US track run in the opposite direction to ours?)

Having said that I have seen bikes run round it backwards in an odd layout before.
 
If we drive backwards around Indianapolis it would be similar to Rockingham

:lol: If we get Silverstone in GT5 DLC or in GT6 it will be in 👍
 
May miss the first round or so, my wheel has broken and I have a holiday coming up, it will take me a while to save up for another.
 
For what it's worth, you don't have to be an alien for 28's in the Volvo, did a 28.7 on my only lap in it.

As for the others, I don't know as Furi made me test with wrong specs.
 
I would expect it to be in, which would be great because I've actually driven around the Southern Circuit
 
May miss the first round or so, my wheel has broken and I have a holiday coming up, it will take me a while to save up for another.

One down already :lol:

Chris just messaged me to confirm his participation.

A reminder about teams - teams may have slightly different paint shades (like Kartman and Spurgy having two greens last season) and differing rim colours but rim design must be the same.

And please no chrome bodywork. This isn't a crappy ricer car show.
 
And please no chrome bodywork. This isn't a crappy ricer car show
What about my paint colour?
 
Lol good shout Atin :lol:. (If Indy were a UK track it would be run in that direction anyway since the US track run in the opposite direction to ours?)

Having said that I have seen bikes run round it backwards in an odd layout before.

The bikes run around the track anti clockwise. 👍 At least in MotoGP anyway. :indiff:
 
Rice = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements....

Chrome isn't really ricey.

In fact, having body kits like we run is ricey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back