TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can I still join? How do the cars work, do I have to have it myself?
 
Hi,

Can I still join? How do the cars work, do I have to have it myself?

Er ask Furi, and er, cant really answer the last 2 things you said :confused:
 
Sorry, do I have to buy it myself or am I given one?
 
Sorry, do I have to buy it myself or am I given one?

Buy one in the premium car dealership but your entry will depend on Furi letting you on. 👍
 
So if Dax is out...does that mean I get in without doing pre-quali? :D
 
I'll probably just get by with a DS3. :p
 
ENTRY LISTINGS FOR SEASON 6:
Drivers here have been offered a TOCA Season 6 starting spot at the first race as top 12 drivers. Should they choose to accept they will be assured of a spot.
04_zps1555932e.png


Any other drivers who register here will have to qualify there in to the field unless a member of the top 12 drops out.
​

You are already in DK, as gokartman chose not to take his Top 12 slot.
 
FINALDRIVERS.png


Matty gets in if Dax doesn't turn up.
 
Well if Dax fails to turn up matty won;t be locked in, it will just leave 5 quali spots instaed of 4.
 
i'm back from my holiday and would like to confirm that i will be an independant driver with the car to be decided at a later date
 
So it begins to takes shape... Not much from me this week, but I am overhauling the TOCA stats department and updating them, might be very important for something I have planned to do...
 
will we be having pre-season testing on tuesday's like previous seasons
 
Me and Chris are the only locked in Independent drivers
 
Guys, wouldn't it be funny if Furi had a bad weekend at the first round and would be unable to qualify for the following race? :dopey:
 
Guys, wouldn't it be funny if Furi had a bad weekend at the first round and would be unable to qualify for the following race? :dopey:

that would be hilarious :lol:
 
Guys, wouldn't it be funny if Furi had a bad weekend at the first round and would be unable to qualify for the following race? :dopey:

Possible.:sly::lol::lol::lol:
 
Guys, wouldn't it be funny if Furi had a bad weekend at the first round and would be unable to qualify for the following race? :dopey:

+3 👍 :lol:
 
Guys, wouldn't it be funny if Furi had a bad weekend at the first round and would be unable to qualify for the following race? :dopey:

Shall we all work together to make it happen? :D
 
I´ll go as Indepentent Driver too.
In addition I have to concentrate on 3rd/4th Round due to me missing Motegi East.


Infinityble Hulk is my Team-Name BTW :D
 
I may postpone my holiday to buy a new wheel earlier then. :D
 
You're odd.
 
Daily Ramblings.
 
New ps3 come. Just going through 1 of 17 updates for GT5!!

Anyone go to watch BTCC at the weekend cuz I was freezing cold and wet :lol:
 
I did, you get the new super slim PS3
 
ATIN3222
I did, you get the new super slim PS3

Not out till Friday so I suppose he didn't.
 
I got Fifa 13.:D :D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back