TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And possibly hours of your life being hounded by Vicky Pollard's offspring. :sly:
 
DK
And possibly hours of your life being hounded by Vicky Pollard's offspring. :sly:

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but.
 
I have some news! My racing team has changed its name from RaceTech International to : Ghetto Ninja Racing

All competitors are warned that my car will be carrying ninja stars.
 
I have some news! My racing team has changed its name from RaceTech International to : Ghetto Ninja Racing

All competitors are warned that my car will be carrying ninja stars.

Well. I give you Furi to stand up against your ninja.

Although he is most likely no better in hand to hand than a Yari or Bow Ashigaru.

When is the next test that I can actually attend btw?
 
i need to do some testing before i decide which car i choose
 
Ninja's are nothing against a good samurai ;)
 
i need to do some testing before i decide which car i choose
Decisions, decisions....
 
Listen guys. As of the new update draft works in free run :scared: and tyre physics have had a makeover.

Going to open a lobby now, all night, anyone on my friends list to test pretty much everything, a V8, TOCA car, NASCAR, Truck, don't care but we need to test.

Anyhow downloading update now and will set room up. PD just threw a huge curveball in our direction.

EDIT: New option available - Grid based on previous race results.
 
Last edited:
Furi you'll be on your own until after Nels "enduro" race, not really an enduro though.
 
Furi you'll be on your own until after Nels "enduro" race, not really an enduro though.

Sure well maybe a couple V8 guys will pop in. No worries i'll be waiting. Going to charge mic as well.
 
Also Toca has no tyre wear so well testing them is un needed ;). The rest yes.
 
Also Toca has no tyre wear so well testing them is un needed ;). The rest yes.

It might come back :) reason tyre wear was cut as the FWD's chewed them up too much.
 
In a quick 5 laps after Nels enduro race did a 27.8 around Motegi east with more to come as the setup was quite conservative given the changes. Pirtek Powah! :D
 
In terms of lap times you say it makes a difference?
 
Nope did a 27.9 before the update :p. I personally think it's made the FFs better as the rear seems a bit looser.
 
i'll do my testing once i've downloaded the patch will take me around 4 hours, then i'll decide
 
Going to open a lobby now, all night.
How long are your nights? :lol:

I know it froze but did not expect you to go offline.
 
How long are your nights? :lol:

I know it froze but did not expect you to go offline.

Some unexpected stuff came up at home, I would have had to go for an hour or so.
 
I personally think it's made the FFs better as the rear seems a bit looser.

that's good as me and haitch struggled with understeer in S5
 
Even though the Honda was the best handling of the lot.. I can't understand you on that one. Imo the Civic is the best road FF chassis car on GT5 I struggle to find understeer in it.. Not to mention it was consistantly as fast or faster than the Volvo. In my tests it was allways 1st or 2nd fastest..
 
Even though the Honda was the best handling of the lot.. I can't understand you on that one. Imo the Civic is the best road FF chassis car on GT5 I struggle to find understeer in it.. Not to mention it was consistantly as fast or faster than the Volvo. In my tests it was allways 1st or 2nd fastest..

Yes but you had a good setup.
 
it must of been the set-up i used or the fact i'm using a controller but i struggled with unersteer
 
Well I only needed small amounts of toe out to make it fast so I just struggle to see how it could be bad at all. If you had stiffer rear end then that causes understeer.

Anyway I set that 27.8 without batteries aswell proves that it makes no diff when they run out :dopey:.
 
The Honda endurance has been postponed so we can have a friday night test session. 👍
 
Heard about that 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back