TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furinkazen
Yes 10pm sharp I think. So who's going to at the grand finale tonight?

Me! XD
 
I'm focusing on regenerating my TOCA Campaign for Season 7.
 
Tom
I'm focusing on regenerating my TOCA Campaign for Season 7.

Who are ya, Matt Smith? :lol:

And tonight it's goodbye to Volvo after four seasons of TOCA and 3 seasons for RPM :(
 
And tonight it's goodbye to Volvo after four seasons of TOCA and 3 seasons for RPM :(

Room will open at 6.45 to let practice for the party begin early.
 
Furinkazen
And tonight it's goodbye to Volvo after four seasons of TOCA and 3 seasons for RPM :(

Room will open at 6.45 to let practice for the party begin early.

Can i watch the quali race.
 
And tonight it's goodbye to Volvo after four seasons of TOCA and 3 seasons for RPM :(

Room will open at 6.45 to let practice for the party begin early.

Let me play a song for you on the World's smallest Violin.
 
RPM running gold rims tonight to commemorate there success and the end of the Volvo in TOCA.
 
RPM running gold rims tonight to commemorate there success and the end of the Volvo in TOCA.

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg
 
Damn you tree'ing me!!!
 
Furinkazen
RPM running gold rims tonight to commemorate there success and the end of the Volvo in TOCA.
What does tree'd mean?
 
What does tree'd mean?

tree-clipart-41.jpg


No, it means where someone has posted the same piece of information before you.
 
Running a Benetton 1993 livery. It just looks great.
 
Tom
No, it means where someone has posted the same piece of information before you.

Haha thanks mate.
 
All getting the commerative paint schemes put tonight then? :lol:
 
Haha thanks mate.

No worries. 👍

I'm cracking out the jokes like there's no tomorrow! That one doesn't really work...
 
Furinkazen
All getting the commerative paint schemes put tonight then? :lol:

I only have 1 reflex spice and not getting rid of it so no sorry:-).
 
Tom
No worries. 👍

I'm cracking out the jokes like there's no tomorrow! That one doesn't really work...

That was an apocalyptic fail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back