TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

rimshot.jpeg
 
Furinkazen
In ya dreams :p

Shame we're losing you Haitch :( - the jokes you had "pun"ished us all :sly:

"that just didnt work"
 
Might be missing race 1.

Next season Furi please push the race start time to 8, it's all I ask :lol:
 
Haha, we're on page 169. Geddit?
 
neljack
Might be missing race 1.

Next season Furi please push the race start time to 8, it's all I ask :lol:

This is a bad idea:-).
 
About to open :)
 
Quali in 20 mins, 5 spots available, just two in at moment, come on in if you are:

Sakery (I)
DaxCobra
DrifterJoe
Carbonox
Akmuq
Ghskilla (I)
Tom
Michelin
Yeratel (I)
Polarbear (I)
Gokartman (I)
James6653
JulieGaard (I)
FrasierCrane (I)
Flanked
Mitch (I)
Jakob (I)

Or someone wishing to race as a one off!
 
🤬 internet has to go out as soon as I join the lobby. Going back to the lobby right now.
 
15 min to quali race! - Ghskilla, Michelin are only two in so far who need to qualify... where's everyone else?
 
Good luck to Extreme Racecars powered by Michelin in their last race toghether. Sorry NASCAR won't be there stuck in Burch Run.
 
May hold quali back until 25 past if it gets people in.
 
10 min to quali, if we don't get more in we will skip quali race and just extend practise before main quali.
 
5 min to quali if people get in. If not, we continue until quarter to with practise, then quali. Neljack has forgot usually the races do begin at 8..
 
Just do the main quali at the usual time, it's way too late for quali race now.
 
Yeah quali is off, main drivers come to lobby.
 
**** did I miss it??? Just got back from the store!
 
**** did I miss it??? Just got back from the store!

Nope, quali off, we got a smaller than expected grid, join :) - 4 slots left!
 
15 minutes to qualifying for the four main races!
 
Quali beginning, 15 min to the first of 4 races, good luck to all.
 
Somethings up... 0.9 up in Sector 1, 0.7 up in sector 2, 1.7 down by finish? :confused:? Someone trolled in practise :lol:
 
Somethings up... 0.9 up in Sector 1, 0.7 up in sector 2, 1.7 down by finish? :confused:? Someone trolled in practise :lol:

Someone cut the chicane then. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back