TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-patch, the car is ****. Did a 29.3 at best with nothing but ****ty understeer in every sharp corner.
 
Post-patch, the car is ****. Did a 29.3 at best with nothing but ****ty understeer in every sharp corner.

Ride height has changed effect. ;)
 
There's still an entry left right?
 
Post-patch, the car is ****. Did a 29.3 at best with nothing but ****ty understeer in every sharp corner.

Joe could not break 1:30's for strange reasons...


Tom
There's still an entry left right?

yep.

Confirming fuel use and tyre wear is back ;tup:
 
Hell to it, confirm me. I'll sort out my car and team soon.
 
Nice Tom ;).
 
Overall i'm happy. Took me a while to sort car out though.
 
sorry i didn't turn up tonight i was on my way then the everyone got signed off PSN so i thought it was over and by that point i was already back on fifa
 
sorry i didn't turn up tonight i was on my way then the everyone got signed off PSN so i thought it was over and by that point i was already back on fifa

:lol:

05.png
 
when's the next test likely to be?
 
Any chance you can tell me who the current independent drivers are Furi?
 
i'm also independent for season 6
 
As is DK..
 
Tire wear is now on ??
Kinda ruins my testings :D but Infiniti is very bricky :D Hard to pass but if you do your safe :D
Will be a tough Season espacially to Q due to them others being easier to drive fast.
=> Me has to get good days :D

Would love to do the Super GT race but it starts to early. 19 your time is 20 my time and I´m home at 22:20 => can´t race -_-
 
Major stat update!!!

All-Time Winners - Dax edged clear last season as Spurgy also arrived on the scene. Current TOCA6 drivers are in red.
WinStatsAfterSeason5.png



All time pts - DK still leads from me but also Caronox has closed right up. Again, current drivers marked in red.
PtsStatsAfterSeason5PART1.png

PtsStatsAfterSeason5PART2.png



Oh and Race 3 at Motegi will be the 100th race in TOCA :gtpflag:

​
 
Furi, I have 4 wins...
 
Furi, I have 4 wins...

4? I counted 3.. and I don't count Megane wins in this table if thats what you mean? :dunce:
 
4? I counted 3.. and I don't count Megane wins in this table if thats what you mean? :dunce:

S2 Indy, S2 Nürb, S5 Tsukuba, S5 Seca...
 
S2 Indy, S2 Nürb, S5 Tsukuba, S5 Seca...

Ahh so your right :banghead:

Tracking stats for 98 races is confusing sometimes :lol:
 
Never knew Neljack had so many points.

I'm also going to need a hell of a season if I wanna move up in the all-times list.:lol:

Carbon might be top come the end of the season.

Also worth noting if Season 1 was ran to the full, DK would be leading by miles ahead of me and Furi.

Edit: S2 Laguna, S3 Monza, S3 Tsukuba, S3 HSR (2), S3 GP/D and S4 Le Mans, 7 sounds about right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back