TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
if that's the case i should be available as i'm downloading the patch now
 
So test friday night guys?
 
Furinkazen
So test friday night guys?

Sounds good to me depends on the time.
 
i shall be available, will be testing various cars during the session to decide which one i'll pick
 
Test probably 7pm to 9pm.
 
Furinkazen
Test probably 7pm to 9pm.

Well I won't be making it then.
 
I saw a dream where we had only 7 cars at Monza, me and Spurgy got taken out early and finished 5th and 6th, dozens of seconds back. Furi came last. :dopey:
 
I saw a dream where we had only 7 cars at Monza, me and Spurgy got taken out early and finished 5th and 6th, dozens of seconds back. Furi came last. :dopey:

Wow!! You can watch your dreams!!
 
I saw a dream where we had only 7 cars at Monza, me and Spurgy got taken out early and finished 5th and 6th, dozens of seconds back. Furi came last. :dopey:

You do love your GT5 dreams :sly:. Wasn't I in one last time? :p
 
You do love your GT5 dreams :sly:. Wasn't I in one last time? :p

I don't remember!!!!!!! :p

Anyway, waiting for Furi's response "At least I still got a 7th place"...

What's more interesting is that a total of 3 drivers had a Finnish flag.
 
Apologies for lack of updates but I have had major personal problems to deal with, which mean for the next week or so there may be virtually no activity from me.
 
I don't remember!!!!!!! :p

Anyway, waiting for Furi's response "At least I still got a 7th place"...

What's more interesting is that a total of 3 drivers had a Finnish flag.

haha, I can think of 3 Finnish GTPers. You, Your buddy (nurb fill in) and OK8 :p
 
I don't remember!!!!!!! :p

Anyway, waiting for Furi's response "At least I still got a 7th place"...

What's more interesting is that a total of 3 drivers had a Finnish flag.

Mika, Heikki and Kimi.
 
John, Fred and Peter.
 
Monster Energy Racing announcement!​

Monster Energy Racing have signed a deal with Volvo, giving their driver DK access to the C30. The Irishman was pleased with the initial results after a first shake-down at Motegi, and had this to say:

"I feel like I'm on course for some decent results with this car. I'm not surprised that Furi used it last year, it probably bagged him some easy points."
 
Another Ovlov. Test tomorrow @ 7.30pm BST.
 
1-3pm ish.
 
*******Announcement******
Infinity has signed Sakery as an Independent Driver for the 6th Season of TOCA.
We decided to go and get Marvel as a Sponsor.
Therefore the Team-name is: Infinitible Hulk Racing (Lime light // Purple is the Team-colour)

At this state Sakery is our only Racer but Infinity wants to sign more drivers so we can become a Works Team and fight for the Team and Makes Championship.
We hope to have a good, hard Season with the chance of claiming the Independent Title.
 
If people are testing tonight at 7.30pm I may just have to join in, really interested in this :D seen sakery and spurgy from racing past no?
 
Extreme Racecars will be testing cars from 2 different manufactures tonight. A news update will follow after the test.
 
RayRoocroft
If people are testing tonight at 7.30pm I may just have to join in, really interested in this :D seen sakery and spurgy from racing past no?

Yep, the 90's DTM series :)
 
We decided to go and get Marvel as a Sponsor
I remember at Rockingham in 2010 the 888 Vectra had the Avatar DVD as sponsorship
 
Excellent to hear, room will be up earlier than previously stated, at 7pm BST.
 
How long will the room be open?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back