TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to open up!
 
Apologies for delay, room open!
 
MID SESSION UPDATE AFTER 40:00 MINS

1:28.5 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.7 Spurgy (VOL)
1:29.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:29.8 Joe (MAZ)
1:30.0 Furi (VOL)
1:31.1 O'Rama (VOL)
NO TIME Matty (BMW)
NO TIME Haitch (BMW)

OP updated with HONDA CRZ spec corrected.
Tyre wear may only be switched on for Nurburgring Endurance race.
 
Last edited:
PD DC'ing me and half field. :grumpy:
 
Error 268 and I got signed out PSN.
 
Error 268 and I got signed out PSN.

Same.

I sort of think the BMW should have that weight reduction you mentioned but then I am not that much better in the volvo.
 
The BMW is left hanging on straights. It can brake well if you have ABS turned off though.
 
Yeah appears my PSN is down. 👎

Did anyone save replay?
 
I'm back on PSN now.
 
PD had a lady "crisis" so to speak I rekon...
 
Same. Want to continue test or not?
 
Signed back in straight away after the PSN DC.
 
Right 1 min and will be back up.
 
NEWS ​

Smuffyatfcp recently signed a contract with RAC to be the main sponsor of his BMW racing for the independents title. The team’s name will be RAC Racing and after some testing at Motegi they seem to be on the pace. The team are looking forward to the first race at Motegi and feel they will be quite competitive throughout the season and hopefully grab a few podiums along the way.
 
All back open.
 
Yeah, same happend to me.

Sorry haitch and furi. I'm not going to get out the excuses book but. Turn 1 incident I saw a gap and had my nose along side before smuffy started to close the door and got two wheels on the grass. If I would of braked I would of slammed into smuffy and Spurgy would of crashed into my rear. I tried to avoid an insident but caught your tail. Furi, you and sumo were battling thus slowing your exit speed. You went for the cut back but I was closing much faster and would have slammed into your rear and I dived up the inside and caught your rear.
Just want to say that it was unintentional and I am a fair race and usually leave room for other drivers. Sorry again:nervous:
 
I didn't have too much interest so I didn't show up, but at least now I know what to aim for when I begin testing.
 
25 min of test left.
 
From tonight I have deduced:

As I said before, the BMW can certainly put up a fight if you're jammy with the brake pedal and can drive without ABS. Which is fine until a straight line comes along and it gets hounded by everything else.
 
So BMW is in a different class?
 
Sort of, it's rubbish on the straights but really good in the corners.
 
MOTEGI EAST OFFICIAL TEST RESULTS

SESSION 1:
1:28.5 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.7 Spurgy (VOL)
1:28.9 Joe (MAZ)
1:29.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:30.0 Furi (VOL)
1:30.6 O'Rama (VOL)
NO TIME - Matty (BMW)
NO TIME - Matty (Honda)
NO TIME Haitch (BMW)


SESSION 2:
1:28.0 Spurgy (VOL)
1:28.2 Paul (HON)
1:28.3 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.6 Furi (VOL)
1:29.0 Smuffy (BMW)
1:30.0 Joe (MAz)
1:30.1 Sumo (BMW)
1:30.7 Haitch (BMW)
1:30.9 James (VOL)
1:31.0 Sakery (INF)
1:33.6 James (HON)


OVERALL SESSION RESULT:
1:28.0 Spurgy (VOL)
1:28.2 Paul (HON)
1:28.3 Atin (MAZ)
1:28.6 Furi (VOL)
1:28.9 Joe (MAZ)
1:29.0 Smuffy (BMW)
1:30.1 Sumo (BMW)
1:30.6 O'Rama (VOL)
1:30.7 Haitch (BMW)
1:30.9 James (VOL)
1:31.0 Sakery (INF)
1:33.6 James (HON)
NO TIME - Matty (BMW)
NO TIME - Matty (Honda)​
 
Last edited:
Furi my fastest time was a 1:31.8 in the C30. Why do you have it as a 1:33.6?
 
Hey I should be down as

NO TIME - Matty (BMW)
NO TIME - Matty (Honda)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back