TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,897 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
the answer is 0, with any number.

I know.

Anyway. Looking forward to this season. Hope I can do better now I have got rid of that awful Honda.
 
why are some people 'yes?'

Because yes they are locked in the field. The question marks are one's who would be locked in but have not replied to me yet or are unsure.
 
its a joke on neljack, because no-one wants him 👍

Rephrase the bit after the comma. And the joke is on you.

Team announcement

Me and Nel are in a team this season. 👍

Still undecided on name and car.


Could you not get the hint?
 
Rephrase the bit after the comma. And the joke is on you.

Team announcement

Me and Nel are in a team this season. 👍

Still undecided on name and car.


Could you not get the hint?

Ok thats interesting. Death By Dynamics? :lol:
 
damn that was fast.
 
That was faster than Haitch all last season :lol: :p (sorry just for the banter :) )

Frasier is going in a BMW.
 
That was faster than Haitch all last season :lol: :p (sorry just for the banter :) )

I will improve this season. If I don't Nel you have permission to fire me. :D

It did not help that I picked the car when the 1 car 1 team rule was in force. I wanted the Mazda but by the time the rule was lifted I was in a team.
 
I will improve this season. If I don't Nel you have permission to fire me. :D

It did not help that I chose the car when the 1 car 1 team rule was in force. I wanted the Mazda but by the time the rule was lifted I was in a team.

Hopefully you'll be better this time.

2 Volvo's (2 for RPM, second driver needed)
2 BMW's (Chqr / Frasier)
No Infiniti's, CRZ's or Atenza's yet.

Atin unsure of participating this season.

EDIT: - Wow. Looks like DLC might have a treat in store.
 
I'll be moving to RPM next season, Kartman told me he might only come for a few rounds so I've had to leave FEKC :( Furi can now do he's usual announcement thingy :p
 
I'll be moving to RPM next season, Kartman told me he might only come for a few rounds so I've had to leave FEKC :( Furi can now do he's usual announcement thingy :p

Yep thats a title shot for me as well :D :gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
I'll be moving to RPM next season, Kartman told me he might only come for a few rounds so I've had to leave FEKC :( Furi can now do he's usual announcement thingy :p

At least you don't need Furi's setup. :sly:

Ooops was I not meant to say that? :D
 
At least you don't need Furi's setup. :sly:

Ooops was I not meant to say that? :D

I gave him a set up start of last season via kartman :lol:
 
I gave him a set up start of last season via kartman :lol:

And he gave it to me. :D

Oh sorry was I not meant to say that either?

It sucked on the civic.
 
Yes, you "gave" it to me without knowing :lol:
 
CR-Z - Pirtek ofc (Open to teammates to join me). Sorry Furi no more test driver.. Great tracks btw all, very very good.

Also if no one wants to be my teammate I'll just stay indy ;). (But I'd rather a teammate)
 
CR-Z - Pirtek ofc (Open to teammates to join me). Sorry Furi no more test driver.. Great tracks btw all, very very good.

You will have to qualify in for Motegi Round 1.
 
Frasier has just sneaked 12th ahead of DK.

:scared: I was a mess at monaco, I've only ever owned RWD cars in real life and I am so eager to get away from FWD, two seasons in touring cars (WTCC-Honda Integra, TOCA-Civc) have proved that I am crap in FWD cars. My first car was an e30 3-series, can't wait to hustle the 1-series around 👍
 
I thought we weren't allowed to chose cars already :odd:
 
I thought we weren't allowed to chose cars already :odd:

Same.

Furi you said we could not choose cars till 1 week after the thread was up.
 
I thought we weren't allowed to chose cars already :odd:

Who said that.. Remember who we are talking about.... (Furi did say something about only opening car choice 1-2 weeks before season opener so everyone had tested enough to know which they want*)

*But this is dictactor Furi, who knows what he will do*
 
:scared: I was a mess at monaco, I've only ever owned RWD cars in real life and I am so eager to get away from FWD, two seasons in touring cars (WTCC-Honda Integra, TOCA-Civc) have proved that I am crap in FWD cars. My first car was an e30 3-series, can't wait to hustle the 1-series around 👍

I thought we weren't allowed to chose cars already :odd:

Same.

Furi you said we could not choose cars till 1 week after the thread was up.

That was when we had an 18 person cap on entries and the car / team cap. A lot of people have an idea and they are free to change before Round 1, after Round 1 you stay with the same car. I fully expect a few switches pre season.
 
okay, im going with the Ford Focus this season mate 👍
 
How is the volvo alowed rear aero?????????? (Look at the specs)
 
Rear means rear bumper.
 
If anyone wants to ask me questions in a Q & A style I will happily get a room up with mics for people to join and ask.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back