TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,903 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Anyone want a room up to chat to me on mic?
 
Rear means rear bumper.

Oh right a diffuser. I thought he meant a wing.

Ok furi I shall chat to you on a mic. If it stops you from being forever alone.
 
Oh right a diffuser. I thought he meant a wing.

Ok furi I shall chat to you on a mic. If it stops you from being forever alone.

:lol: I'll be on in a minute 👍
 
I'll most likely run BMW as a reflection of my past glory. Though I will test each car before making a final decision.
 
:lol: I'll be on in a minute 👍

Nah I didn't really want to talk I have no questions.


TROLOLOLOL. :lol:

Unless you are opening a test lobby as well. In which I may join.
 
I'll most likely run BMW as a reflection of my past glory. Though I will test each car before making a final decision.

Nah I didn't really want to talk I have no questions.


TROLOLOLOL. :lol:

Unless you are opening a test lobby as well. In which I may join.

:lol: Opened a lobby, shakedown around Top gear track won't do any harm :)

Top Gear:

1:13.6 Spurgy (Volvo)
1:13.7 Sumo (BMW)
1:13.7 Smuffy (BMW)
1:14.5 Furi (BMW)
1:14.7 Furi (Honda)
1:14.9 DK (Volvo)
1:15.7 Haitch (BMW)
1:16.9 Smuffy (Infiniti)
1:16.9 Akmuq (Infiniti)

BMW may get weight reduction depending on testing.
OP Fixed for typo's in CRZ.
 
Last edited:
Well, looks like we already have the new Nissan with the Infiniti? :lol:
 
Neljack, I believe your team's strategy is having Haitch hold up everyone again when you take 2nd place?
 
Neljack, I believe your team's strategy is having Haitch hold up everyone again when you take 2nd place?

Anything to finish 2nd ;)
 
BMW 2nd fastest fool why give weight reduction based on that lol. (I already give it Stage 1 in my testing since you were mental to think it was fine at stock weight)

Funny thing I was arsing around in an Avantime with no tyre wear and 350bhp on RH (No ABS) and did 1:14s in it :lol:.
 
Classic fun testing now :lol:
 
BMW 2nd fastest fool why give weight reduction based on that lol. (I already give it Stage 1 in my testing since you were mental to think it was fine at stock weight)

Funny thing I was arsing around in an Avantime with no tyre wear and 350bhp on RH (No ABS) and did 1:14s in it :lol:.

In Motegi Oval I presume? :)
 
OP updated with a few typos fixed.
 
Myself and Haitch would like to be the 1st team to take the BMW 👍


Also, we suck at thinking of team names, any suggestions like Furis earlier (dont want to take that from Carb though) :p
 
Beamer please.
 
OP updated with typo's in car specs mentioned. Sports ECU for Infiniti now permitted. Thoughts on initial testing?
 
Last edited:
Furinkazen
OP updated with typo's in car specs mentioned. Sports ECU for Infiniti now permitted. Thoughts on initial testing?

VW too fast! Lol
 
Well Infiniti got a boost.
 
BMW for me. Anyone want to be my teammate? :D

Team is McMotorsports :)
 
Loads of BMW! :crazy:
 
Also, if anyone is interested I have a series up under the GTP NASCAR banner. Only 5 confirmed drivers so far so plenty of room.

GTP NASCAR All Star Series
 
V8-Johnboy
Recalls Monza!!:drool::drool:

Yeah, also when kartman picked dry tyres for a wet track :lol:
 
Yeah, also when kartman picked dry tyres for a wet track :lol:

And instructed me too aswell!!:ouch:

Seriously though who'd pick it over a BMW?:guilty:
 
Last edited:
James Wright
Volvo C30
Team Extreme(independent)
 
Last edited:
You will have to turn up for pre-quali if you want to be in this season. There's 12 people with definite spots, but anyone else who wants to join has to qualify before the first race. Then if you're outside the top 12 in points you will have to do it for the 2nd race and so on until you're in the top 12 on points :)
 
I would like a spot this season if there are any:-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back