TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,903 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Room open for some chilling and fun by the way.

What now?

Let me have a shower and then I will be there.
 
Rally racing.
 
:lol: Right so 3 entries available!
 
Matheus Michelin
Volvo C30
Michelin Racing (Indepedents)
 
Mine and Haitch's team will be called "HaiJack Racing" 👍

Also, we could essentially do with a 3rd driver as Haitch will possibly be missing some rounds so PM myself or haitch :)
 
Mine and Haitch's team will be called "FappingJacks Racing" 👍

Also, we could essentially do with a 3rd driver as Haitch will possibly be missing some rounds so PM myself or haitch :)

The team name suits you..
 
Smuffy is confirmed 3rd dirver for HaiJack Racing but will of course be be scoring independant points for himself untill called upon when needs be :)

And of course, means smuffy is in the BMW
 
I updated my info.
James Wright
Volvo C30
Team Extreme(independent)
Would like to have a teammate though. PM if intrested in joining my team.
 
Last edited:
Matheus Michelin
Volvo C30
Michelin Racing (Indepedents)

Mine and Haitch's team will be called "HaiJack Racing" 👍

Also, we could essentially do with a 3rd driver as Haitch will possibly be missing some rounds so PM myself or haitch :)

Smuffy is confirmed 3rd dirver for HaiJack Racing but will of course be be scoring independant points for himself untill called upon when needs be :)

And of course, means smuffy is in the BMW

I updated my info.
James Wright
Volvo C30
Team Extreme(independent)
Would like to have a teammate though. PM if intrested in joining my team.

All added to my spreadsheet, here:

03.png
 
Furi I'd like to update my team name to Team Dynamics
Also, my psn isn't Cool Kiwi it's cool_kiwi-12
 
Furi I'd like to update my team name to Team Dynamics
Also, my psn isn't Cool Kiwi it's cool_kiwi-12

I know I put entries by name down instead of PSN, makes it sound more like a proper driver list.

Arranged legal issues with Chris who ran as Team Dynamics last season? :p

Where are you Honda, Mazda, Infiniti drivers?
 
Furi I'd like to update my team name to Team Dynamics
Also, my psn isn't Cool Kiwi it's cool_kiwi-12

As a last season Team dynamics guy I would like to sue you for stealing our name. :p JK
 
As a last season Team dynamics guy I would like to sue you for stealing our name. :p JK

That was last season. This is this season...:sly:
 
Just to confirm, I won't be participating in TOCA this season.
 
Only 1 Mazda? I think its a decent shout........
 
Can't wait for you guys to see the paint scheme on my Volvo.
 
just gave the G35 a quick run around Motegi east and got a 28.2. Still 4 tenths at least to find. That doesn't mean i have taken. It can still gain some more time through setup though, im looking for hundredths of a second now, it's gonna be close :p
 
Is it gold chrome? :lol:
 
Spurgy 777
Is it gold chrome? :lol:

No its a secret you'll see you'll all see soon enough.
 
Silver chrome 💡 :lol:
 
I think we need a Clio Cup. Furi, get to work. We're overflowing with noobs here.
 
I think we need a Clio Cup. Furi, get to work. We're overflowing with noobs here.

You're here. That's all we need :p
 
As I'm not competing in TOCA for this season, I'm more than happy to write articles again.
 
Tom
As I'm not competing in TOCA for this season, I'm more than happy to write articles again.

That would be a very nice thing 👍

I got a couple interviews and bits lined up myself...
 
Furinkazen
That would be a very nice thing 👍

I got a couple interviews and bits lined up myself...

Well I can either open a thread or run a website, your choice.
 
Tom
Well I can either open a thread or run a website, your choice.

How about... I make you an administrator on the TOCA website? 💡

And if you post here interviews, i'd link them here.
 
Furinkazen
How about... I make you an administrator on the TOCA website? 💡

And if you post here interviews, i'd link them here.

I thought you'd say that and I know my way around Webs like there's no tomorrow but I imagine that the TOCA Website doesn't get that many views per month, which obviously isn't ideal considering we need as much interest in TOCA as possible.
 
Tom
I thought you'd say that and I know my way around Webs like there's no tomorrow but I imagine that the TOCA Website doesn't get that many views per month, which obviously isn't ideal considering we need as much interest in TOCA as possible.

How about you post them here, I link them up on first page, and maybe compile them on webs?

As problem is race reports doesn't get much exposure. And with way I run the thread now, all new stories go in top of OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back