TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be our reserve?!

Unfortunately not, I still can't do evenings. :(

I would also add that I think the Infiniti is still probably the weakest car, despite it's upgrades from last time it appeared. :odd:
 
Thanks! I'm leaning towards the Mazda so far, as I don't want to add to the BMW and Volvo armada.

👍

TOCA Season 6 preview very nice at moment, working on a track preview, packing in at over 2mb at moment in PDF form.
 
dont want to drive in toca series
 
JakeKing39
dont want to drive in toca series

Ahh ok 👍

Still 1 left.
 
Last edited:
I need pictures for the season preview by 10pm if possible tonight of:

Gokartman or Akmuq (Pirtek-Honda)
FrasierCrane (FrasierCrane-BMW)
Snowcrash (Snowcrash-???)
Conbon (Conbon-BMW)
Mitchman (Mitchman-Volvo)

These are just so I have picture of you for the season preview.
 
Right where is this preview? :P
 
Right where is this preview? :P

Coming atcha'.

Late deal means Flying Fox will cover at RPM in case Spurgy misses a race. Flying Fox will be racing as an independent for all other events in an entry under the "Fox-RPM Racing" banner in a Volvo C30.
 
Coming atcha'.

Late deal means Flying Fox will cover at RPM in case Spurgy misses a race. Flying Fox will be racing as an independent for all other events in an entry under the "Fox-RPM Racing" banner in a Volvo C30.

Why not make a 'Toro Rosso RPM' two car team? :sly:
 
Because Toro Rosso means Red Bull, not RPM 💡:p
 
Because Toro Rosso means Red Bull, not RPM 💡:p

That's the joke. I'm implying he's making FlyingFox a feeder team for his own team to use upon. 💡
 
Naked women. Nice.
 
Furi, you're going to be sued by apple, you said iteams in the first sentence about DBC :)
 
"Banana Motorsports bought a touch of silliness to the TOCA paddock. There amusing name, paddock practical jokes and general silliness made them a source of lightheartedness.

Rating - 5/10"

---

What kind of rubbish is this?

Just a 'touch' of silliness?!

I feel appauled. Additionally, my driver rating is way overrated. :sly:
 
Right, I'm going to get to work on the Official TOCA Grid Girls Newsletter

And it won't be discretely hidden away as a pdf. :sly:
 
Chris took a step up the TOCA grid last season, when the Honda Civic allowed him to. Continuing with Honda and the new CRZ, Chris has been close to the head of the field in testing, and as a result is a real dark horse not just for the Independents title, but for overall honours as well.

RATING—8/10

got the highest rating out of the independents, so according to furi i'm the favorite for the indy championship
 
Indeed, you and Smuffy have looked quickest independent runners. Hope people appreciate the effort I put into this.
 
it'a good with 1 or 2 errors, also it would of been better if you got the track lengths
 
it'a good with 1 or 2 errors, also it would of been better if you got the track lengths

Yeah there's a couple small errors I know, but I get tired after spending 7 hours working on it :lol:
 
it's certainly better than anything i would do

my aim for the season is perfectly clear: win the independents championship
 
Indeed, you and Smuffy have looked quickest independent runners. Hope people appreciate the effort I put into this.

3rj5hz.jpg
 
Chris took a step up the TOCA grid last season, when the Honda Civic allowed him to. Continuing with Honda and the new CRZ, Chris has been close to the head of the field in testing, and as a result is a real dark horse not just for the Independents title, but for overall honours as well.

RATING—8/10

got the highest rating out of the independents, so according to furi i'm the favorite for the indy championship

Smuffy won his first TOCA race
at Nurburgring last season
and this season goes for the
full independents title in a
Team RAC BMW.
Testing pace has looked very
promising as this car, with a
livery reminiscent of Colin
Turkington’s BTCC-winning
BMW, strives for Independents
honours.
RATING—8/10
I got an 8/10 to you know :sly:
 
I dread to think what my bloody rating is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back