TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 5. Hmmmm I can live with that.

But higher if things continue :sly:

Fox is essentially in the RPM Junior team :lol:
 
But higher if things continue :sly:

Fox is essentially in the RPM Junior team :lol:

I think RPM Academy is the word you should use.

Junior makes him sound inferior in some ways.
 
I think RPM Academy is the word you should use.

Junior makes him sound inferior in some ways.

Academy makes him sound like a noob.
 
James is a racer who has been
a part time sportscar and oval
driver for some time. His move
into TOCA has secured
McDonalds backing and a
stable budget for this season.
However a lack of testing has
shown—he was way off the
pace in early testing.

RATING—3/10

Why 3/10? Also I have McDonald's & Coca-Cola as sponsors.
 
Chris, are you at Motegi or can’t you make it?
 
james6653
James is a racer who has been
a part time sportscar and oval
driver for some time. His move
into TOCA has secured
McDonalds backing and a
stable budget for this season.
However a lack of testing has
shown—he was way off the
pace in early testing.

RATING—3/10

Why 3/10? Also I have McDonald's & Coca-Cola as sponsors.

Because you were pretty much slowest in testing. By 7 seconds.
 
7/10 for IRT? Not bad. Nice Newsletter by the way Furi, looking forward to the next edition.
 
Brilliant write up!!!, love it. Cannot wait for season to start, even if I don't qualfy for the first race 👍 5/10 aswell!! Also just realised that I finished in the top 12 100% of races I started.
 
img.php


:gtpflag:
 
Show my ranking too, Furi! :dopey:
 
Just remembered a couple of words which defined a whole evening like a year ago....







































GET NELJACK!!!
 
Just remembered a couple of words which defined a whole evening like a year ago....

GET NELJACK!!!



:lol: Ahh those heady days...
 
Read it and post it then :p

Oh now I see where everyone got those ranking thingies. :O

9/10 for us, I'm actually surprised Furi didn't give RPM a 10. :sly:
 
Oh now I see where everyone got those ranking thingies. :O

9/10 for us, I'm actually surprised Furi didn't give RPM a 10. :sly:

Well I am the slower part of the team there :lol:
 
I felt bad for the 4/10, but happy for being the only and the first South American driver on TOCA. :D
 
NascarManiaco99
I felt bad for the 4/10, but happy for being the only and the first South American driver on TOCA. :D

👍 foreigners ;)
 
Is there a drop round/rounds furi?
 
FINALENTRY.png
 
Furi, is this our interview day? :O
 
Furi, is this our interview day? :O

Next week expect a few bits and pieces :)

EDIT: Jakob is an independent for "Teams Kelloggs Racing" but appears to have a tech alliance with James.
 
Last edited:
Jakob & I made a deal since I sent him his Volvo. He will be racing as a independent under the Team Kellogg's Racing banner.
 
Deadline for car selection is 10pm Tuesday.
 
Ooh what happens if we don't choose a car.

You race whatever you turn up in at Motegi. Most of you guys are decided anyway. No car changes are permitted mid-season.
 
Furinkazen
You race whatever you turn up in at Motegi. Most of you guys are decided anyway. No car changes are permitted mid-season.

Alright, beginning to have doubts about the Volvo but might get used to it again (RGT testing making me favour RWD)
 
Got to admit this season I am genuinely pumped and excited. I count at least 10 potential winners in this grid and it will be pretty damn close.
 
You race whatever you turn up in at Motegi. Most of you guys are decided anyway. No car changes are permitted mid-season.

Turn up in an X1 then.......:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back