TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that isn't saw dust in the gearbox.

Although knowing Dax he will moan about each customer and how they were too picky. :p

Mr jones to fast, Mrs stevens to slow.
 
No that isn't saw dust in the gearbox.

Although knowing Dax he will moan about each customer and how they were too picky. :p

Or he'll say 'ah the VW Scirocco is too fast, might I suggest an alternative?'
 
Or he'll say 'ah the VW Scirocco is too fast.'

Probably throws the Scirocco out the garage. :lol:

TOCA Test thursday by the way guys, around 7pm opening.
 
I'm switching car to Volvo.

Infiniti is way too fast.
 
Yay a test, seeing as you're telling us now, I take it's a Thursday next year sometime.... For season 7? :p
 
I just thought.

GKM wants to stalk me as he needs a new avatar. :p

Oh and spurgy he means there is no test it is just a random date that clashes with a different series. :lol:
 

taking you facebook picture now

tumblr_ly1ielMJwz1rnys36o1_400.png
 
xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-09-chicken-wing-560x769.jpg


^Spurgy's face.
 
That's strange. And Chqr serious you in Nissan still? I think you are really :)
 
That's strange. And Chqr serious you in Nissan still? I think you are really :)

No, give me Volvo.

Its either Swedish Meatballs or Saggy Octopus Scrotum.
 
No, give me Volvo.

Its either Swedish Meatballs or Saggy Octopus Scrotum.

So your still Nissan :rolleyes:
 
Edit just noticed there Nissan own Infiniti. :dunce:
 
Took ya that long? :lol:
 
Here is my back up house
280192988.png


PS3 main spot
280743009.png
 
Last edited:
So we are back online :D
 
So we are back online :D

Yep.

I was trying the site all day to see when it came back on.

Anyway revolting peasant men team leader my garden needs cleaning. :p
 
haitch40
Yep.

I was trying the site all day to see when it came back on.

Anyway revolting peasant men team leader my garden needs cleaning. :p

That's what Tom is for :lol:
 
Because it seems to be the cool thing to do right now:
2277635957.png


I swear 7Mb/s has been the fastest possible speed here for at least 4 years or something.
 
How is this?

Are you testing on a phone? Seeing as it says "Android" at the top.


That could be the cause of your high ping. Otherwise, your speed is usable for online. 👍
 
FordMKIVJ5
Are you testing on a phone? Seeing as it says "Android" at the top.

That could be the cause of your high ping. Otherwise, your speed is usable for online. 👍

Yes I am. Computer Results Below:
2277908795.png
 
Last edited:
Another hiccup for GTP... oh well...
 
Another hiccup for GTP... oh well...

Stop sabotaging the servers you have already destroyed my motor home.
 
hopefully the first round of TOCA goes without a hiccup
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back