TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so you were going to beat me and then crashed, that is your claim to being faster than me? :lol:

Well I was pulling away each lap so yes.


Now stop having a tantrum TOCA baby it is ok to come behind me. :p

In other news I have replaced our pit crew. They were all hired by Furi so they would most likely misplace the wheel nuts at pitstops.
 
2279101661.png


If only I was as fast as my connection :crazy:
 
Spurgy, just get out... :rolleyes:









:sly:
 
1446515166.png


Here's mine :rolleyes:

WTF?

How did you get that? I'm guessing photoshop. Or google you live in UK that test is in US. :sly:
 
WTF?

How did you get that? I'm guessing photoshop.

Interesting fact, that's an American server even though Spurgy is British.

I'll try the same for the laughs. :D

EDIT: Nah, absolutely no hope for me, although that test made me 198% penguin ;)
EDIT2: New best server found across the local pond!

2279191517.png
 
Last edited:
Ok, here's my actual result :(

909723998.png
 
Nice one Spurgu.

2279201877.png
 
Spurgy connects to the Internet by making dial up tones with his mouth.
 
Nope Fox, it's definitely my connection :p

EDIT: Here's my actual one.
2279167169.png
 
Ok, here's my actual result :(

909723998.png

mate, even i get better speeds than that. I get better speds than that when I use my dog as an ethernet cable. You may need to buy some new internet service providings from me. PM me your bank details and I can boost any speed by 75%. :sly:
 
Furi doesn't have Internet as it is a dishonourable form of communication. He uses a messenger on a horse. :p
 
Haitch, are you that bad you need a pit crew for every race? :lol:
 
Haitch, are you that bad you need a pit crew for every race? :lol:

Well generally I do like someone to put the car together at each race. You use dodgy Dave don't you? :lol:
 
Spurgy connects to the Internet by making dial up tones with his mouth.

I thought he used a tin can and a piece of string.
 
I thought he used a tin can and a piece of string.

I thought Spurgy was supposed to bring money to RPM? :lol:

Test open in 50mins.
 
I'll be there.
 
I thought Spurgy was supposed to bring money to RPM? :lol:

Test open in 50mins.

Spurgy is a pay driver?

Why would anyone sponsor him? :p

Shame I can't be there tonight.
 
:lol: Room about to open, as TOCA fires up engines at the Brickyard!
 
Chris in the room as PSN is freezing, doing same to Joe earlier apparently...
 
My friends list isn't loading properly, getting 5 out of the usual 60.
 
Tom
My friends list isn't loading properly, getting 5 out of the usual 60.

Same. Chris and Joe are in the room at moment, join with them, Indy Road is circuit.
 
I logged on earlier and for 30 seconds I had no friends.

PSN is shagged again
 
Furinkazen
Same. Chris and Joe are in the room at moment, join with them, Indy Road is circuit.

Will be there shortly with a bit of luck, Gran Turismo's loading times are appalling.
 
I logged on earlier and for 30 seconds I had no friends.

It's ok you can join furi in that club. He sits on his PS3 all day. :sly:
 
Back to normal. Reset PS3 if you get it, it helps a little.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back