TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
2273350820.png
 
The PS3's built in speed test gives me 3.9Mbps download, 0.37Mbps upload, and about 50ms of Ping.

Anyone want to swap upload speeds? :(

You have a better connection than me :lol:
 
You mean the test when testing internet connections Joe? I'll check mine tomorrow.
 
Tom
Of course! The troll has the best connection, figures.

Which is why he can never connect onto a thing. :lol:
 

Get off Troll. That's Haitch job to hijack communications.

We all need jobs:

TOCA Boss - Furi
TOCA Dog - Charlie (Neljack)
TOCA Troll - Haitch
TOCA Fool - Chqr
TOCA Penguin - Carbonox

Anymore to add...?
 
Get off Troll. That's Haitch job to hijack communications.

We all need jobs:

TOCA Boss - Furi
TOCA Dog - Charlie (Neljack)
TOCA Troll - Haitch
TOCA Fool - Chqr
TOCA Penguin - Carbonox

Anymore to add...?

Can I be TOCA Tilf? :sly:
 
TOCA Milf- Sam's Mum.

Edit: And Chqr's post was along the same lines, Furi.
 
Oh lawd. TOCA is now NSFW.... :lol:
 
James TOCA snail.

Why does the thread remain quiet all day and then make me want to stay up till ridiculous hours in the morning? :lol:
 
James TOCA snail.

Why does the thread remain quiet all day and then make me want to stay up till ridiculous hours in the morning? :lol:

Because its when we all get randy and all go-off for quickies. :)
 
I never see pages spawn so quickly as I do here in TOCA threads before a race.

From Season 4.2.

Got to love the banter and fun, seriously makes me happy that we can be all so competitive yet have a laugh at the same time. :gtpflag:
 
haitch40
James TOCA snail.

I'm faster than Jakob.
Why does the thread remain quiet all day and then make me want to stay up till ridiculous hours in the morning?:lol:

Glad I am not the only one.
 
From Season 4.2.

Got to love the banter and fun, seriously makes me happy that we can be all so competitive yet have a laugh at the same time. :gtpflag:

Furi's in a good mood. Directly 5 minutes after previously posting.

He's obviously just had one.

Seems Akmuq's gone for one too.

Guess, I'm next. :drool:
 
Furi's in a good mood. Directly 5 minutes after previously posting.

He's obviously just had one.

Seems Akmuq's gone for one too.

Guess, I'm next. :drool:

Be quiet Danny Karr :p
 
IRT would like to release the following statement.

We have found evidence of RPM trying to sabotage our motor home.



In other news Haitch has said he thinks a win may come this season at one of the faster tracks.
 
Haitch, win?.... NAAAAAAHHHH. You said you would get a win in V8's as well :rolleyes::p
 
Haitch, win?.... NAAAAAAHHHH. You said you would get a win in V8's as well :rolleyes::p

I almost did get a win at Nurb.

Also leave our motor home alone. :p
 
Almost isn't good enough :p And we're not trying to sabotage your motor home, just.... Improve it you could say :sly:
 
Just to confirm...I will stick with the Mazda. (the Volvo might have the advantage on power and the BMW in corners, but it's gonna be close anyway)

I have no clue though which setup to use yet. I have been testing three quite different ones and was able to run similar laptimes with each. In my own private test on Motegi, I was just able to edge into the 1'28's. Since I saw that 28.3 has been done with the Mazda in testing, I'm not sure, if the rest is down to setup or my driving. Could easily be either.

Anyone willing to share their favourite Mazda-tune...?
 
Just to confirm...I will stick with the Mazda. (the Volvo might have the advantage on power and the BMW in corners, but it's gonna be close anyway)

I have no clue though which setup to use yet. I have been testing three quite different ones and was able to run similar laptimes with each. In my own private test on Motegi, I was just able to edge into the 1'28's. Since I saw that 28.3 has been done with the Mazda in testing, I'm not sure, if the rest is down to setup or my driving. Could easily be either.

Anyone willing to share their favourite Mazda-tune...?

The Mazda generally sucks on every setup I've tried, except at Seca... :/
 
IRT would like to release the following statement.

We have found evidence of RPM trying to sabotage our motor home.

263193_634e1aa6.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back