TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,933 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelin Racing announces sponsorship of Michelin tires. :p
 
Oh yeah I beat Spurgy as well in a race at the Nurburgring :p

Indy Road I was crap, but look at how tight those Indy road times are, 0.1 of a second all way down midfield from driver to driver.
 
Oh yeah I beat Spurgy as well in a race at the Nurburgring :p

See Spurgy I told you. You are rubbish and slow. How could you get beaten by furi? Next it will be Chqr and then James beating you! :p
 
I had a crazy Irishman behind who messed up my overtake into the chicane :p Furi still thinks that he would have got away infront though, silly Furi ;)
 
I had a crazy Irishman behind who messed up my overtake into the chicane :p Furi still thinks that he would have got away infront though, silly Furi ;)

Don't get too optimistic :p
 
hey spurgy....SPA

( he gets the funny twitch from jonny english when someone says this. Instead of the african drums he hears the monstrous chapparral fart :p )
 
Sshh degenerate, no one cares about your silly cheaters car :p I do feel that Furi is right though, I am definitely setting my targets to high in wanting to beat him, I mean it's not like he came 17 minutes behind in half a WSC race ;)
 
Sshh degenerate, no one cares about your silly cheaters car :p I do feel that Furi is right though, I am definitely setting my targets to high in wanting to beat Furi, I mean it's not like he came 17 minutes behind in half a WSC race ;)

haha, oh furi. and that chapparral was the don. Got wins at Targa floria and Spa, and a 3rd at daytona and nurb. the other races it didn't tun up :p
 
:lol: I got to admit that this season is going to be the closest yet, testing is so close. Guys who were off pace before (like Michelin) are bang on the pace now.
 
:lol: I got to admit that this season is going to be the closest yet, testing is so close. Guys who were off pace before (like Michelin) are bang on the pace now.

I believe you said that last season. :lol:
 
have we got the test results for nurburgring gp/d?
 
You will be missing Indy road then. ;)

:lol: If in 6 years that problem haven't been fixed... :lol:

:lol: I got to admit that this season is going to be the closest yet, testing is so close. Guys who were off pace before (like Michelin) are bang on the pace now.

Off pace?!?!?! I call that an insult.. only if you talking about Nurburgring last season, then I agree. :lol:
 
:lol: If in 6 years that problem haven't been fixed... :lol:



Off pace?!?!?! I call that an insult.. only if you talking about Nurburgring last season, then I agree. :lol:

:lol: Going to be mental.

Who do you think will be the 4 to qualify this weekend?
 
:lol: Going to be mental.

Who do you think will be the 4 to qualify this weekend?

Didn't quite understand, can I have an explanation?

Me, me, me and.. me. :D :p
 
Furinkazen
Who do you think will be the 4 to qualify this weekend?

Hopefully I make the race and finish well. I really hope I can make the top 12. Me,Tom,Race,Fox.
 
I reckon Sumo, Race, Michelin, Fox.
 
I reckon Sumo, Race, Michelin, Fox.

Thanks for putting me in the list, but I still don't have any DLCs and I won't be here for the race. :(
 
sumo, michelin, fox & sakery in my opinion
 
With Tom, haitch and Michelin missing this weekend this also means that a 5th quali spot is open. Also akmuq may not be present. I only offer extra quali spots if I get confirmation by 6pm race night someone won't make it.
 
With Tom, haitch and Michelin missing this weekend this also means that a 5th quali spot is open. Also akmuq may not be present. I only offer extra quali spots if I get confirmation by 6pm race night someone won't make it.

very small chance he may be missing :p
 
gokartman78
very small chance he may be missing :p

Ahh ok. Speaking of which I may need a host for TOCA CC as welltomorrow.
 
What times was Tom doing in the Volvo? I assume he set a Volvo time.

And Furi how slow?

I only set lap-times in the Honda and then changed to the Volvo for the second out of three races that we did. After that, I showered. :p
 
I'll be back at Suzuka and I might surprise a few at the Nurburgring 24h races if can get the Volvo to be in my control in the whole Nordschleife.
 
We will see, watch Porsche thread for details.
 
I doubt ill make Saturday :(. So you can open another spot. Does that mean I’ll have to qualify next week?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back