TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,939 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: well 7 will qualify when room opens in 70 minutes.
 
45 minutes to go.
 
Increasing the post count, eh furi? ;)
 
Increasing the post count, eh furi? ;)

Furi has done that stuff for 5 seasons of TOCA, 4 seasons of Trucks and 3 seasons of WSC already. :rolleyes:
 
Do you want me to back-up host?
 
Furinkazen
25 min to room opening! Check OP ;)

So who is going to be there?

I will be there.
 
@Dax, sorry missed that. If you want, we have a couple spaces for regulars. Dax and Carb are only allowed regular drivers in at 7pm. The qualifying drivers will be notified by PSN.
 


img.php


​

;)
 
Can everybody please clear cache's as well. pre-race. Just firing up to make last minute changes to my Volvo.
 
Right last couple things guys.

1. Do not enter lobby until I send a message on PSN or leave a post here.
2. No quitting between races for oil changes - that will be given a time penalty.
 
I've already started on TOCATube. You guys are lucky to have me. :D
 
Furinkazen
Right last couple things guys.

1. Do not enter lobby until I send a message on PSN or leave a post here.
2. No quitting between races for oil changes - that will be given a time penalty.

Yes sir
 
I've already started on TOCATube. You guys are lucky to have me. :D

👍

Good luck everyone this season, Season 6 is about to begin. :) ROOM OPENING!
 
:lol:

Qualifying Drivers May Enter The Room!

Just loaded the car into the trailer should be at the track in time. :lol:
 
That picture will make more sense with tocatube.
 
As a steward, shall I join?
 
Yeah Stewards join. Might only have 7 in quali race :lol:
 
On my way back.
 
5 minutes to quali race shootout laps. Then quali race.
 
Quali race beginning in 3 mins. Main drivers may enter lobby in 3 minutes time. Looks like 6 starters for the 7 transfer spots.
 
Main drivers may enter lobby. Quali race beginning.
 
Snowcrash wins quali race, six finishers, all transfer into main race. Main quali starts in five minutes.
 
Quali has begun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back