TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,939 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds an idea :) . Though if something undeniably stupid or hilarious happens we would have to have it. How's everyone's preparations? Mine are waiting for a 2pm showing of skyfall at cinema :lol:

I'm at the point where I haven't played GT5 in two months, I haven't bought the car, I haven't even bought the track we are racing on.
 
DaxCobra
Yo dudes. I have plans for TOCATube as long as the racing is clean and lag free. Not going to record and edit a messy/laggy race.

Lots of ideas for it though so if tonight goes well it should be uploaded by Monday.

👍

Furinkazen
Sounds an idea :) . Though if something undeniably stupid or hilarious happens we would have to have it. How's everyone's preparations? Mine are waiting for a 2pm showing of skyfall at cinema :lol:

Awesome film, you'll love it.
 
Right I am rolling out for a bit, see you all at 7. Get practising dax :p
 
But if TOCATube does go ahead, I think you will like the ideas I have for it.
 
Right I am rolling out for a bit, see you all at 7. Get practising dax :p

Quick change the BMW specs in the OP. Dax needs to be slow. :p
 
Stop moaning already :p
 
*walks out.*
 
*locks door so you can't*
 
*Looks in from outside at Furi who has locked the door too late as I am already outside. Shoves two particular fingers up to Furi and walks off, mumbling about TOCA being rubbish.*
 
Will you do TOCA tube for the quali race Dax?
 
No way, Jose.
 
Anyone wanna do some last minute practice?
 
~BMW supported TOCA's early years with the 320i Touring car, a move into the NGTC era in Season 3 with the 135i meant they dominated the season. Now they return with a re-worked 135i, the 1-Series tii Concept, can it continue it's predecessors legacy?~

~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Stage 1



- BMW can't have a carbon bonnet......
 
~BMW supported TOCA's early years with the 320i Touring car, a move into the NGTC era in Season 3 with the 135i meant they dominated the season. Now they return with a re-worked 135i, the 1-Series tii Concept, can it continue it's predecessors legacy?~

~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Stage 1



- BMW can't have a carbon bonnet......

I guess it sort of already does have one.
 
Lol Dax is a car salesman. :lol:

I'm not a car salesman, I am a trainee Electronic Controls Engineer, and I wash cars on a weekend for a company called Norfolk Motor Group.
 
Errrm yeah, I actually meant to do some practise, but I may have sorta forgotten about it.

I might go on in a bit but really not feeling too well.

Edit: PS, Skyfall is, in my opinion, the best Bond film ever, loved every minute of it, as apposed to Quantum of Solace where I had no idea what was going on.:p
 
So whats a good laptime at Motegi?
 
So whats a good laptime at Motegi?

Mid to low 28's. I did a 28.9, ya know, but Smuffy, Sumo and friends are waaaaaay above that. By multiple tenths, can you believe it? :nervous:
 
I can confirm that I won't be making any races tonight.
 
Carbonox
Mid to low 28's. I did a 28.9, ya know, but Smuffy, Sumo and friends are waaaaaay above that. By multiple tenths, can you believe it? :nervous:

I can only manage 1:31's but I go faster in the race
 
DrifterJoe
I can confirm that I won't be making any races tonight.

But you're my main competition :(
 
Feel free to not turn up then.:sly:
 
Feel free to not turn up then.:sly:

I thoroughly and whole heartedly agree with this post.

Plus, it would even up the odds between Pepsi and RPM. :)
 
Mid to low 28's. I did a 28.9, ya know, but Smuffy, Sumo and friends are waaaaaay above that. By multiple tenths, can you believe it? :nervous:

I was doing mid to low 28’s
 
How many quali spots are there today?
 
Last edited:
There are OFFICIALLY 7 Qualifying spots tonight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back