TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,934 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt ill make Saturday :(. So you can open another spot. Does that mean I’ll have to qualify next week?

Yeah if ya not in Top 12 (which you won't be obviously).
 
Indy was quality 👍
Infiniti is very good there which leads to my conclusion any highspeed track she is good on
=> Monza here I come :D

Nürb I was ~1.5 seconds off of Spurgy (he was on a 1:35.5 and me was doing 37lows with Indy Tranny). Maybe he lowered the Time but when I left he only was in the mid 35´s :D

Thx for mentioning me chris 👍 Hope I do qualy for the real deal.
And I can´t make a prediction. Last race at Indy for example:
Me screwed it last turn went down from 4th to 8th 3rd of 4 laps.
Went from 8th to 4th from last turn to finish due to 4 drivers going to collect Sand.
=> anything can happen => no prediction from me
 
james6653
Hopefully I make the race and finish well. I really hope I can make the top 12. Me,Tom,Race,Fox.

Furinkazen
I reckon Sumo, Race, Michelin, Fox.

Ooohhh Yeah. Is that 7 possible spaces??
 
I am 50/50 on making any races tomorrow. I'll let you know beforehand if I can actually make it or not.
 
James, out of interest, what is your fastest lap around Motegi? :)
 
Just in case that worse thing happens, anyone up for a possible reserve seat @ Pepsi?
 
Reserves are allowed 👍

I will draw up a list of confirmed entries for tomorrow.
 
Regarding the lag I had during testing last night. It's an issue with my router, but I do have a workaround. Even if I can't fix that particular problem I should be good for Saturday night.
 
Yesterday when I forcefully switched off the PS3 to stop its freezing, my heart stopped for a moment when a yellow light flashed on the system.

Apparently it was a false alert though. :dopey:
 
Carbonox
Yesterday when I forcefully switched off the PS3 to stop its freezing, my heart stopped for a moment when a yellow light flashed on the system.

Apparently it was a false alert though. :dopey:

Good good, we don't want another me
 
Hi all :D Good luck to you for the new season :cool:

I'll pop my head in for a look tomorrow night if there's going to be room for a spectator, Furi?

Yesterday when I forcefully switched off the PS3 to stop its freezing, my heart stopped for
a moment when a yellow light flashed on the system.

Apparently it was a false alert though. :dopey:

It's on it's way Carb, be prepared

My fat 60gb bit the dust a few weeks ago :( I got a new slim and a pre-owned slim PS2 though
so I'm still in the game :D
 
Hey RP :) , might be room, not sure.

5 quali slots available tomorrow as it stands with haitch missing.
 
Yesterday when I forcefully switched off the PS3 to stop its freezing, my heart stopped for a moment when a yellow light flashed on the system.

Apparently it was a false alert though. :dopey:

Back up your game save. It's always good to do, even if there is nothing wrong. 👍
 
Raceday!!!!
 
And my PS3 is still reeling from its unexpected disconnection

:lol: :lol: Hope it works out.

Right now Only Haitch is of the top 12 confirmed to be missing Motegi.

At moment missing drivers tomorrow are:

Haitch (T12)
Tom
Michelin
 
Count me out tomorrow. Unfortunately, got other plans.
 
Count me out tomorrow. Unfortunately, got other plans.

👍 Less trolling then.

Could be a mixed up grid with more quali slots and a couple maybe missing.
 
Looking good to be my TOCA debut.
 
👍 Less trolling then.

Could be a mixed up grid with more quali slots and a couple maybe missing.

I never troll, darling.
 
:lol: tomorrow will be mixed up so much.
 
I haven't even bought the car yet. :lol:
 
Smuffy will be missing so that leaves SIX Qualifying slots open.
 
I am so annoyed. My train gets in at 8 you start at 7 arghhhhh.

Never mind.


Good luck tonight.
 
Last edited:
I feel good about making the race.
 
Yo dudes. I have plans for TOCATube as long as the racing is clean and lag free. Not going to record and edit a messy/laggy race.

Lots of ideas for it though so if tonight goes well it should be uploaded by Monday.
 
DaxCobra
Yo dudes. I have plans for TOCATube as long as the racing is clean and lag free. Not going to record and edit a messy/laggy race.

Lots of ideas for it though so if tonight goes well it should be uploaded by Monday.
Sounds an idea :) . Though if something undeniably stupid or hilarious happens we would have to have it. How's everyone's preparations? Mine are waiting for a 2pm showing of skyfall at cinema :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back