TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,937 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carb, I've just watched the replay of the 3rd race, last turn 1st lap and I never touched you, you fool...
 
Dax for someone trying to take the high standing your just making yourself look as bad
 
Dax for someone trying to take the high standing your just making yourself look as bad

No idea what you're on about.

He blames me for crashing into him, I get sick of his constant whining and say so, I watch replay and see that I never hit him in the 1st place.

Sorry Furi, by the way, but wanted to just say I never hit him because I don't like getting wrongly accused.
 
Listen. To shut this up I will record the incident myself.

@Dax, 60 hours, :ouch: !!!
 
Yeah, thats only when I am out of the workshop and on site though. A good week is about 60 hours, an normal week is just over 50.
 
Dax as i said earlier, complaining about carb's moaning is just making you look hypocritical
 
so no penalties for me after what happened on lap 1 of race 3
 
Race one recorded. Last two races needing recording and then I will edit it together.
 
👍


:lol:
 
IRT announce livery change
Invicta Racing Team have announced that they are to run a new livery for the season ahead in the Volvo. The team make their debut at Suzuka this weekend with only one car after second driver Alex Purchase is unavailable for personal reasons. Brooks was seen testing at the circuit earlier today trialing the new livery.


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg
 
Get a new PR guy, Haitch did Motegi Race 3 :sly:
 
WOW just WOW.
 
Get a new PR guy, Haitch did Motegi Race 3 :sly:

Not in that livery and I wouldn't call doing one race a debut.
 
Tom
Not in that livery and I wouldn't call doing one race a debut.

:lol: True that, looks good. 👍
 
Tom
IRT announce livery change
Invicta Racing Team have announced that they are to run a new livery for the season ahead in the Volvo. The team make their debut at Suzuka this weekend with only one car after second driver Alex Purchase is unavailable for personal reasons. Brooks was seen testing at the circuit earlier today trialing the new livery.


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Its very much like the Polestar livery Matty and me had in season 4.2
 
Best of a 2.15.6 from me so far, what times are everyone else setting?
 
Official Test Results
Suzuka (All times in totally dry conditions)

2:13.8 Spurgy (VOL)
2:14.6 Atin (MAZ)
2:15.3 Smuffy (BMW)
2:15.4 JoeOfTheFire (MAZ)
2:16.4 Carbonox (MAZ)
2:16.9 Furinkazen (VOL)
2:17.6 Chris (HON)
2:18.5 Haitch (BMW)

​

Your bang midfield on that pace Tom 👍
 
Just did 5 laps or so and came up with a 15.3. Car is very nervous though, I might have to play with the setup...
 
Just did 5 laps or so and came up with a 15.3. Car is very nervous though, I might have to play with the setup...

What car are you in?
 
Frasier has just informed me he is now back.
 
Looking for a replacement driver for Haitch at Suzuka. PM me if you're interested.
 
Tom
Looking for a replacement driver for Haitch at Suzuka. PM me if you're interested.

Driver merry go round after just the one meeting :lol:
 
You looked at want I sent you yet Furi? :)
 
I'll run a quick Motegi test on Wednesday and a full Suzuka test on Wednesday too, if not Thursday. (My days off)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back