TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I aloud to change my car color if it is for the whole season the new color?
 
Am I aloud to change my car color if it is for the whole season the new color?

Yes 👍

New tyre wear rates in the patch, interesting. Normal sounds like the likely option.
 
Yes 👍

New tyre wear rates in the patch, interesting. Normal sounds like the likely option.

Ok I will be running a speed energy drink paint scheme.
 
Anybody available for a test? Join my lounge if so.
 
Am I right in saying since the update the online physics have been replaced by the offline physics?
 
Am I right in saying since the update the online physics have been replaced by the offline physics?

Yes.
 
Ill join if the room is still open :)
 
Give me 10 min :)
 
The new physics will open a can of worms.

I wish they'd stop altering things like that. Bloody annoying.
 
Unrelated note: Anyone here seen the new Initial D? Awesome to see it back after all these years.
 
Yes 👍

New tyre wear rates in the patch, interesting. Normal sounds like the likely option.

Have you tried fast Furi? Thinking of our end.:nervous:
 
@Dax Have you done the videos yet? If not, when (ish) will they be done?
 
Still open?
 
Fox tyres keep going to Comfort Soft :lol:
 
so there's a lot more understeer in the car after the patch
 
same with the BMW's or haven't they been tested?
 
Nothing mechanically, but through Suzuka Smuffy was a slingshot in the slower and twisty corners. Somehow still took 0.6 seconds out of him in sector 1 in a race though with no draft...
 
And at monza I seem to remember easily pulling away from everyone at every turn. :sly:

Then Furi trolled me by getting out a Mazda Furai and left me wondering why I was 7 seconds down per sector at Suzuka.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back