TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,903 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must type in a rush everyday then..
 
And drives in a rush, no wonder he can't win :p

So is it gokart and Paul then at Pirtek?

And Carb looking for a team mate or going solo? Still DBC?
 
You must type in a rush everyday then..

My spelling and grammar isn't known for it's perfection. Or something like that.
 
Kartman is NOT at Pirtek BTW.
 
Furinkazen
So is it gokart and Paul then at Pirtek?

And Carb looking for a team mate or going solo? Still DBC?

I havent been doing much research but this whole statement is 100% rubbish.

There the two teams I've actually asked to join this season. Guess what Furi?
 
I havent been doing much research but this whole statement is 100% rubbish.

There the two teams I've actually asked to join this season. Guess what Furi?

You are in a team?
 
shut it. Or I will hire a driver who is faster than you. This is the list of worlds fastest drivers

1. Kimi
2.Stig
3. Lewis
4. Fernando
5. McRae
6. Kristenson
7. TOCA dog
.
.
856,946,837. Yuji Ide
.
.
.
1,000,005. James May
1,000,006. Sakon Yamamoto
1,000,007. Luca Badoer
1,000,008. Alex Coates
1,000,009. Christian Albers

Unlistable: - Nelson Piquet JNR.
-------------------------END OF LIST------------------------

Hmmmm, could pick any driver to catch you apart from Albers. Gonna go for Piquet Jnr. If he can't then im setting Titus Bramble on you.

Where are Rosset and Inoue?
 
shut it. Or I will hire a driver who is faster than you. This is the list of worlds fastest drivers

1. Kimi
2.Stig
3. Lewis
4. Fernando
5. McRae
6. Kristenson
7. TOCA dog
.
.
856,946,837. Yuji Ide
.
.
.
1,000,005. James May
1,000,006. Sakon Yamamoto
1,000,007. Luca Badoer
1,000,008. Alex Coates
1,000,009. Christian Albers

Unlistable: - Nelson Piquet JNR.
-------------------------END OF LIST------------------------

Hmmmm, could pick any driver to catch you apart from Albers. Gonna go for Piquet Jnr. If he can't then im setting Titus Bramble on you.

Just seen this btw.... 856,946,837 is bigger than 1,000,005 :sly:.
 
Penguins gone quiet...
 
Will you get a BRZ up to regulations? If so I want that car!
 
Will you get a BRZ up to regulations? If so I want that car!

Not this season. A new RWD though is 100% certain for Season 7.
 
Not this season. A new RWD though is 100% certain for Season 7.

All right! I'm calling it for next season then! Subaru for the win!
 
All right! I'm calling it for next season then! Subaru for the win!

:sly:

PD DLC Avensis please and take my money!!!
 
Screw that, Chevy Cruze CS!
 
V8-Johnboy
First mention of S7??:lol:

He wanted to reveal S6's cars at S5 R1.. :lol:
 
:lol: I won't be this season.
 
Any more news today?
 
I would like to take part in the TOCA Legacy :D
Car: Either Infinity or the CR-Z

PSN: Sakery

Although I can´t make the October race (due to me being absent from 8th till 31st) I would love to take part.
 
Please take the Infiniti for diversity
 
New PS3 comming on Monday. Then its time for testing...........yay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back