TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,905 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 rooms?
 
So 2 rooms?

No one. The qualifying guys get in early with perhaps the stewards present to watch, and then as the race is done, those who have qualified stay in, and everyone else joins. I'll post here updates, similar to how MULE updates the Nationwide Thread during the race.
 
So did your Premo run out or what.. :p (Should just get lifetime :sly:)
 
So did your Premo run out or what.. :p (Should just get lifetime :sly:)

I have lifetime :p . Problem with email addresses stalled it.
 
I see had that happen to me I was like "da ***!?" :lol:
 
What is a good time around Motegi East? Also Extreme Racecars paint scheme is in my profile picture.
 
Ok thanks Spurgy. What does everyone think of Extreme Racecars paint scheme?

It's darkish :lol:. And if ya in a two car team its a coloured carbon bonnet needed.
 
It's darkish :lol:. And if ya in a two car team its a coloured carbon bonnet needed.

Really? That sucks I was kinda basing the paint job on that.
 
I'm having coloured bonnet bro even if I'm Indy. Uncoloured ruins the Pirtek!
 
I'm having coloured bonnet bro even if I'm Indy. Uncoloured ruins the Pirtek!

Get a team mate ;) there's bound to be some people who will switch cars.
 
The problem is it seems there is no love for the CR-Z :sick:. (All Volvos and BMWs :yuck:)
 
The problem is it seems there is no love for the CR-Z :sick:. (All Volvos and BMWs :yuck:)

Bribe them with set ups :p

Surprised at lack of Mazdas.
 
Anyone do some testing?
 
Last edited:
I choosed the C30 because I couldn't really choose a car. If someone needs a teammate and doesn't mind me losing two races (Motegi and Spa, I don't have the DLC's), then I'll join in whatever car they will run.
 
Might have someone :D.
 
Furry, I know I'm being a Captain Obvious, but I'll be in a Maz-DAH.

And wouldn't it be more fun if we made MaulPac do the quali race for every meeting? :sly:
 
paulmac2k9
Might have someone :D.
Uh oh.
Carbonox
Furry, I know I'm being a Captain Obvious, but I'll be in a Maz-DAH.

And wouldn't it be more fun if we made MaulPac do the quali race for every meeting? :sly:
flipper! Ya back!
 
Just waiting on a response then will announce it ;).
 
Depends on what it is.

SAM CASSIDY, WORLDS SLOWEST GT5 DRIVER SINCE YUJI IDE.


:sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly:


For the banter, yo.

shut it. Or I will hire a driver who is faster than you. This is the list of worlds fastest drivers

1. Kimi
2.Stig
3. Lewis
4. Fernando
5. McRae
6. Kristenson
7. TOCA dog
.
.
856,946. Yuji Ide
.
.
.
1,000,005. James May
1,000,006. Sakon Yamamoto
1,000,007. Luca Badoer
1,000,008. Alex Coates
1,000,009. Christian Albers

Unlistable: - Nelson Piquet JNR.
-------------------------END OF LIST------------------------

Hmmmm, could pick any driver to catch you apart from Albers. Gonna go for Piquet Jnr. If he can't then im setting Titus Bramble on you.
 
Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Please not Titus Bramble :scared: x10000000000
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back