TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,903 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furinkazen
How about you post them here, I link them up on first page, and maybe compile them on webs?

As problem is race reports doesn't get much exposure. And with way I run the thread now, all new stories go in top of OP.

Can do. 👍
 
Whatever Furry, I'm in (a Mazda) :dopey:
 
How about you post them here, I link them up on first page, and maybe compile them on webs?

As problem is race reports doesn't get much exposure. And with way I run the thread now, all new stories go in top of OP.

TOCA Blog? Much easier than maintaining a website. :)
 
Why post interviews here?

We have a news thread.
 
Why not have it all in one place?
 
Furi's premium ran out!!! :O
 
Me and james6653 have joined forces for TOCA Season 6. We haven't decided on a team name yet but are using the Volvo.

In other news, my PS3 has died a rather wimpy death. Should get a new one before Round 1!!
 
Poor Furi :lol:. I bought life time so I'm covered untill Dec 2031 :cool:.
 
Poor Furi :lol:. I bought life time so I'm covered untill Dec 2031 :cool:.

Surely you would still be alive by then though?

So technically, it's not lifetime ;)
 
My death has been planned for Dec 2031. Going off sideways in a BTCC car then it flips over several times and bursts into a fireball :D.
 
Me and James have decided on Extreme Racecars
 
Carbonox
Surely you would still be alive by then though?

So technically, it's not lifetime ;)

But if you are still alive then I think they renew it for free, 25 years is the longest they can actually offer.
 
May I sign up?
 
James, Race, gotcha. Jakob you can join but you would have to qualify in via the 7.15pm BST race. In fact all three of ya would have to.
 
Last edited:
Aww he got it back.

I was starting to like poor man furi. :p


Anyway you going to set up a practice room saturday?

If not I will.
 
Aww he got it back.

I was starting to like poor man furi. :p


Anyway you going to set up a practice room saturday?

If not I will.

No as Matty's NASCAR All-Stars is on. There will be a test on a friday night though.
 
James, Race, gotcha. Jakob you can join but you would have to qualify in via the 7.15pm BST race. In fact all three of ya would have to.

k
 
Just curious by qualifying do you mean week by week if we aren't in the top 12?
 
Just curious by qualifying do you mean week by week if we aren't in the top 12?

Yes. If your in championship Top 12 your 100% in the field next week. For round 1 I am carrying over the Season 5 final results.
 
Just curious by qualifying do you mean week by week if we aren't in the top 12?

Yes.

If you are outside the top 12 in points at the time you will have to qualify.
 
When will qualifying be held? Will it be during the week or will there be a race before the race?
 
When will qualifying be held? Will it be during the week or will there be a race before the race?

Race before the race. Times in BST (though will change to GMT when clocks alter)

From the OP's:


~Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens. 7.15pm Pre-Qualifying Race. 7:30pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 7.45pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.~
​
 
Race before the race. Times in BST (though will change to GMT when clocks alter)

From the OP's:


~Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens. 7.15pm Pre-Qualifying Race. 7:30pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 7.45pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.~
​

Thank you. Also my paint scheme is in my profile pic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back