TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 comment.

Sumo test in your own time. I don't care how cleanly you were alongside me you were in the wrong car and thus should not have been there. Cost me a place as I had to take a wider line.

Sumo receives 0 pts anyway for that, he nearly flattened me. WTF tho, how did the pack catch? And Orama out of parabolica cost me a win :ouch: , good races tonight though 👍
 
Tandem drafting in TOCA? :lol: Epic stuff, 10 cars all together at end :lol:
 
Orama wins!!!!!! :drool: Finally Spurgu has been at least somewhat taken down. ;)
 
Terrible night for me. Sorry to anyone i inconvenienced or wrecked
 
We caught your group Furi because we bump drafted each other, also some cars were equiped with TRS (Track Reduction System) that really help
 
We caught your group Furi because we bump drafted each other, also some cars were equiped with TRS (Track Reduction System) that really help

:lol: :lol: You copied me and Spurgy from Race 2?
 
I'll just apologise now for the trouble I caused tonight. I'm aware I raised some bother but driving the BMW on a track like that is just flat out frustrating. Also it's difficult to drive clean when everyone else is being awfully contact-heavy.
 
You admitting you cut corners?
 
We caught your group Furi because we bump drafted each other, also some cars were equiped with TRS (Track Reduction System) that really help

That and our group was 3 seconds slower than we were early when we weren't battling
 
We didn;t cut corners, I just pushed Spurgy the whole way around.
 
33 points hall, no bad.

10th, 9th and 1st. A steady improvement :lol:
 
Volve too fast! It should only be allowed to have 3 wheels to make racing more competitive, seriously, try making the Volvo slower instead of making the BMW faster
 
Volve too fast! It should only be allowed to have 3 wheels to make racing more competitive, seriously, try making the Volvo slower instead of making the BMW faster

BMW needs a boost, slow related to everything on a straight.
 
Boost the Infiniti and BMW, the others are balanced :)
 
I don't get what everyone's complaining about. Con & I had a good battle going during the qualifying race.
 
My Dad was sat next to me R3 and claims that the win was all down to him because he races a Triumph TR7 V8 and gave me a couple tips!! :dunce:
 
Sumo receives 0 pts anyway for that, he nearly flattened me. WTF tho, how did the pack catch? And Orama out of parabolica cost me a win :ouch: , good races tonight though 👍

Thats not the point.
The wider line I had to take meant Atin got me as well.
 
^ That happened to me in S2's finale at the 'Ring, but my dad was also saying "ram 'im!" at regular intervals too. :lol:

Today was just horrible. Gravel has probably cost me 30 points tonight, as well as the Indy title. :mad:
 
DK
^ That happened to me in S2's finale at the 'Ring, but my dad was also saying "ram 'im!" at regular intervals too. :lol:

:lol: It was a lot more, cut back and hit that apex.
 
The crz is also madly fast on the straight.
 
when will we get the updated tables and penalties?
 
It'll take a while to sort out penalties, I think. :scared:
 
Can I make a few points.

1. Received no complaints about tonight from anyone.
2. James, only reason you kept up is because you were on hards, the others were on inters.
 
Can I make a few points.

1. Received no complaints about tonight from anyone.
.

That might change. I don't know who but first lap of race 1 was awful.
 
Furinkazen
James, only reason you kept up is because you were on hards, the others were on inters.

I know but when Con & I were side by side we were very close I didn't smoke him in straights & he didn't smoke me in corners.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back