TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No :lol:

Suzuki Swift confirmed for TOCA Season 7 ;)

Srsly? Onoes.

No, I'm 50/50 as to whether I'll make today. Completely forgot I've got family coming down from Wales.
 
:lol: Yeah Suzuki for S7. At moment only 4 quali spots for tonight so finally we should see some knockout action. And remember, changeable weather as well..
 
Really not much point in appearing in the BMW at Monza is there.
 
Take that BMW, no more S3-esque stuff huh. ;)

Why is Monza a TOCA venue anyway? :crazy:
 
Because Monza's always a fun track to race at :)
 
:lol: Yeah Suzuki for S7. At moment only 4 quali spots for tonight so finally we should see some knockout action. And remember, changeable weather as well..

Swift for S7?

So we are now turning into the support races rather than actual touring cars.
 
Swift for S7?

So we are now turning into the support races rather than actual touring cars.

You read that right ;) Swift yes, support race no :lol:
 
Come on Furi, give us back the Megane series, I could race in that one solely :D
 
Seriously guys we should move this series to Forza, it's just better :dopey:
*Braces for incoming hate*
 
I think we should move this to LittleBigPlanet Karting.
 
Seriously guys we should move this series to Forza, pCARS (when it's out), it's just better :dopey:
*Braces for incoming hate*

Fixed. :sly:
 
Chqr is on to something here
 
Let's just do it in NASCAR 2012 when it comes out and imply we're driving touring cars on touring car tracks.
 
Furi I need to know..... will S7 cars have........ Rear Spoilers !?
 
Or Modnation racers.

Or F1 race stars
imgres
 
I should be there today.

Edit: Might be a little late. Wait for me as long as you can.
 
Last edited:
Who else will be at Monza tonight?
 
Might be there might not. If I am not it's because I am shouting at my computer.
 
May have to pull out of a race at any moment tonight due to circumstances. PM me if you wish to know.
 
Ill be there. Not the fastest though havent practiced one bit :-\
 
I'll turn up.
 
1hr 15 min until we open up, 4 quali spots tonight.
 
4 quali spots' how many qualifiers ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back