TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going ahead as planned, room open in a shade under 10 mins.
 
Do I need to qualify? Will be home in 20 mins if I don't need too.
 
Tom you missed out as you failed to start the last Nurb race. You would have been locked in if you had, room opening.
 
Wheres the room?
 
Furinkazen
Tom you missed out as you failed to start the last Nurb race. You would have been locked in if you had, room opening.

Can I join to watch?
 
Furinkazen
Tom you missed out as you failed to start the last Nurb race. You would have been locked in if you had, room opening.

****! Will be missing tonight then.
 
Need all qualifying drivers in now.
 
Furinkazen
Need all qualifying drivers in now.

These pre-qualifying sessions haven't solved anything. James has qualified for every round right? If they worked then he wouldn't have.
 
Errr because people have not turned up....

Gonna hold session back by 5 mins.
 
4 spots open correct?
 
5. It's raining steadily on track. 7 mins to hot laps.
 
3 min to hot laps, 8 mins to quali race, 4 quali drivers in, 5 spots open to progress. Rain easing off but at 20% level right now.
 
Hot laps underway.
 
Track drying, quali race times:

Atin (Atin-Volvo) 2:04.6
Haitch (2:06.5)
Conbon (I-BMW) 2:06.5
James 2:26

Quali race beginning, regulars may enter room now.
 
Atin wins quali race with destroyed tyres. All 4 progress, regulars please join, main quali in 5 mins.
 
That was quite the race.
 
Dax and Joe missing.
 
Quali underway, race start at 8 sharp.
 
BMW to get a performance boost for second half of the season.
 
BMW is a joke. Needs a boost sharpish, and I don’t see why Monza is in the calendar
 
Update killed BMW even more... :ouch:
 
Sorry had to leave family going to mall and said I had to go.
 
Had a marriage to go, couldn't get to the quali race, and it seems that even if I could, my connection was very unstable today, since I was getting disconnected...
 
RPM 1-2 but Spurgy mugged me, one race to change that... :trouble:
 
Sorry i quit but sumo pretty much ruined that last race for me soo... I had no chance of getting points
 
WTF summed up Race 3 very well.
 
1 comment.

Sumo test in your own time. I don't care how cleanly you were alongside me you were in the wrong car and thus should not have been there. Cost me a place as I had to take a wider line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back