TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,915 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DK
I should tell you guys that I left in the middle of R3 to go to a party to get wasted.

Race 2 was really scrappy, I'm sorry if I made any excessive contact during that race.

Race 2 was torture. This is 13 cars going into Eau Rouge. No vision at all.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3.jpg
 
I can see me in the pic :sly:
 
Tell ya what, happy the weather system I set for this season worked out well :D ... anyway going to check some replays.
 
Tell ya what, happy the weather system I set for this season worked out well :D ... anyway going to check some replays.

Dry races are gonna be less understeery
 
Dry races are gonna be less understeery

And as for Laguna Seca... I love the place. Won in Season 3 there, was on for a top 5 last season before lag wiped me and Neljack out... And with way Volvo is performing I can grab another win for sure.
 
Laguna last season I did well. Took the lead then noticed spurgy was the next car and I though oh well there go my hopes and dreams.
 
Laguna last season I did well. Took the lead then noticed spurgy was the next car and I though oh well there go my hopes and dreams.

:sly:
 
Just did some practice with the spa tune. Second lap i did a 1:32 .989 on seca
 
Laguna last season I did well. Took the lead then noticed spurgy was the next car and I though oh well there go my hopes and dreams.

He's got a habit for that!
 
And as for Laguna Seca... I love the place. Won in Season 3 there, was on for a top 5 last season before lag wiped me and Neljack out... And with way Volvo is performing I can grab another win for sure.

How could I forget :lol:. Turn 1 then LMAO. :dopey:
 
OVAL-1_OVAL-3_Reproduction_Coffee_Table.jpg


Will be up tonight :sly:
 
When will the tables be up?
 
When will the tables be up?

It's Furi so an hour before the next race.

Oh wait thats how long he gives to tell you he is quitting a championship. (Yes Furi I still remember ;))
 
Probably after Swifts at like 9ish I would imagine, calm down Orama :p
 
I was expecting them early :sly:
 
If the room isn't full by next race, may I join as an Independent?
 
Tables furi. Tonight or tomorow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back