TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furi's currently commentating online, I doubt the tables will be up tonight.
 
Tom
Furi's currently commentating online, I doubt the tables will be up tonight.

And racing at same time, may get tables in after 👍
 
I would join the room but it's too much effort :p
 
Funky Chicken (my new commentary name) will get tables in a minute.
 
Don't worry Furi was just hitting things nothing new there..
 
SPAOVR.png


SPAindy.png


SPAmaek.png


SPATEAMS.png
 
Last edited:
Furi I thought you said the people that attempted to qualify but failed got like 3 points?
 
This will probably come off as a stupid question but do the drivers that tried to qualify but didn't get any points?

don't think that they get any points

You get 1 point for 15th, and none it seems for 16th, so getting points for not even starting the main events and not being in the top 16 is quite unlikely :lol:

You did not qualify. Don't see need to explain further. And tonight my first non-finish in a TOCA race.

:rolleyes:

Where was 3 points mentioned?
 
Furinkazen
:rolleyes:

Where was 3 points mentioned?

I thought you said somewhere that we got 3 points.
 
I thought you said somewhere that we got 3 points.

Well 3 pages ago he said you get nothing, I don't remember him even mentioning the topic since, or for that matter mentioning the number 3 :dopey:
 
spurgy's all but won the title already, probably going to wrap it up at indy race 1

45 points clear of DK in the independents championship, which means all i need is consistent podiums and it should be mine
 
That DC has cost me dear in battle with Chris and Snowcrash...
 
Confident for seca. Should have started earlyer in the season though. Im so far behind.
 
LAGUNA SECA Test Results
1:31.1 Spurgy (VOL)
1:32.3 Joe (MAZ)
1:32.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:33.3 Chris (HON)
1:33.6 Furinkazen (VOL)
1:33.6 Michelin (VOL)
1:33.8 Haitch (HON)
1:35.0 Chqr (INF)
1:35.0 Sakery (INF)
1:35.7 Sumo (BMW)
1:38.4 Jakob (VOL)
1:38.9 James (VOL)​

Might be helpful reference.
 
What? I'm in the 40's!

That's slower than James and Jakob :crazy: I'm sure you'll shave quite a few seconds off with a bit more practice though, you had pretty decent speed at Spa :)
 
In the bmw i can easily do 1:31 with a good tune
 
.
 
Last edited:
1:32.1 just now. Not much more in it for me. (although...I thought the same when I had done a 32.8 :sly: )
 
Mazda used to be very strong round here pre update but now with the update it's a dog...
 
paulmac2k9
Mazda used to be very strong round here pre update but now with the update it's a dog...

Snow still got a decent time.
 
LAGUNA SECA Test Results
1:31.1 Spurgy (VOL)
1:32.3 Joe (MAZ)
1:32.4 Michelin (VOL)
1:32.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:33.3 Chris (HON)
1:33.6 Furinkazen (VOL)
1:33.8 Haitch (HON)
1:35.0 Chqr (INF)
1:35.0 Sakery (INF)
1:35.7 Sumo (BMW)
1:38.4 Jakob (VOL)
1:38.9 James (VOL)​

After my recent testing. And no, I'm not joking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back