TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got that same 32.1 back in my own personal testing with the Mazda. But, that was a letdown compared to the 31.1's I was running last season.
 
I reckon I can punch a sub 33 in.

All I did was change my final gear settings. :lol: I gotta thank that final gear though, at Suzuka if anyone tryed to draft me while I was drafting someone else, the car behind me could never catch. :lol:
 
that testing was pre 2.09 so it's not entially accurate and the volvo has got faster in the update as debated in the S7 launch thread
 
that testing was pre 2.09 so it's not entially accurate and the volvo has got faster in the update as debated in the S7 launch thread

I don't agree with that. Running with the same settings from pre 2.09 today, I ran the same 1:33.1 I had run at that test before the season. Just after some changes I got down to that.
 
I think I got that same 32.1 back in my own personal testing with the Mazda. But, that was a letdown compared to the 31.1's I was running last season.

We had tyre wear off last season silly :p
 
We had tyre wear off last season silly :p

I'm pretty sure I did that lap before tire wear was even introduced... and even if it was on, how'd you get that 31.1 then?! :sick:
 
I thought I was into the 1.30's last season, and I'm pretty sure all tests were done with tyre wear on :)
 
Oh, I just realized...

I was using Intermediates on that lap :dunce:

Or maybe full rain, because I don't remember changing tires at all.
 
ghskilla
Oh, I just realized...

I was using Intermediates on that lap :dunce:

Or maybe full rain, because I don't remember changing tires at all.

So whats your time now.
 
ghskilla
That'll have to wait until Friday. No time during the weekdays for GT5.

Well you were fast last time so you should do well.
 
Managed a mid 1:32 and there’s still a lot of time to be made
 
Last edited:
The thread seems lively today:-P .
 
it's because furi has been quiet
 
chrisjohnson93
it's because furi has been quiet

Yeah I am very busy at moment, apologies for lack of communication of late.
 
Should again be able to make this weekend, need to get enough points to get locked in. :O
 
neljack
Should again be able to make this weekend, need to get enough points to get locked in. :O

We are about the same points wise so its a competition:-P .
 
Haitch is fairly safe in 12th. However if Dax does not turn up and Tom, Conbon, Nel, or Joe get decent points hauls then they would get in the top 12.

SPAOVR.png
 
Has Joe left or has be been busy? :O

And yes agreed Conbon :sly:
 
The race is on nel. Good luck :-P
 
neljack
Well, if its anything like the quali race we had at Spa, it'll be close :sly:

That was a Great race:-)
 
TOCA7 thread has news, whilst Laguna Seca rolls in. Sounds like it will be a close weekends racing.
 
Is anyone testing?
I was barely able to make into 1:33...

I know I'm not the fastest out there by far, but the fact that I'm a ZERO at tuning sometimes is too big a handicap sometimes...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back