ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawman Andy
I would let him go, and race him try and pass him again if he keeps hitting me off/pushing me miles wide I would just try and survive til the end of the race behind him/infront. Then after the race save the reply and PM the steward and say what happened and how ridiculous the driving was from driver A. I wouldn't dish out what he was doing on me to him, that makes you as bad as the other driver.

Thats the way to do it in my eyes, not brake early or hold them up. PM a steward rather than dish out what you think is fair during a race.

I agree with 95% of this i just dont think it is fair for a bad driver to ruin your race because the whole reason we do this is for fun/enjoyment:-)
 
I agree with 95% of this i just dont think it is fair for a bad driver to ruin your race because the whole reason we do this is for fun/enjoyment:-)

I agree its annoying when they take the fun away but there's nothing else you can do, unless you want to become a dirty/bad driver like them. It's a game. At the end of the day you still have millions more chances for close, fun racing you just have to accept that that race wasn't and it had to be done in order for the driver/host/others notice what they are doing wrong.
 
Cant help but think this really should be the last TOCA season, things getting a bit silly now :indiff:
 
When I get taken out, I get suspended..... he doesn't?
 
That means he gets nothing for taking me out. How fair is that.....I still get suspended....

10 point penalty and I don't expect him to be back.
 
That means he gets nothing for taking me out. How fair is that.....I still get suspended....

He got a 10 point penalty, and if Dax changed his mind, I doubt Furi would let him back in any time soon.
 
10 point penalty and I don't expect him to be back.

What was it that warranted him taking me out? Is it illegal to pass? I guarantee that I wasn't the only person who made the exact maneuver I did.
 
What was it that warranted him taking me out? Is it illegal to pass? I guarantee that I wasn't the only person who made the exact maneuver I did.

I figured as much and agreed as much there. You have PM.
 
I figured as much and agreed as much there. You have PM.

I was really confident in the brake pedal, and I ended up hitting some people. I didn't properly prepare for the race, so I was kind of playing the brake zones under drafting by ear.
 
Well I'm happy with 7th :)


@Dax, apparently I saw something, I have no idea what. You seemed completely fair and legal when you were around me
 
I take it then people are agreed with things?
 
Interesting series title. "Click here, we penalize/ban people." :guilty:

ITCC, following a similarly weird weekend full of angry lunatics, will more likely say "we had a blast, until death. :lol:"
 
I take it then people are agreed with things?

Aside from being taken out, I'm just fine with the driving because I definitely don't need to be throwing stones.

Interesting series title. "Click here, we penalize/ban people." :guilty:

ITCC, following a similarly weird weekend full of angry lunatics, will more likely say "we had a blast, until death. :lol:"

I though both series were fun and really competitive especially today.
 
MrMelancholy15
Interesting series title. "Click here, we penalize/ban people." :guilty:

ITCC, following a similarly weird weekend full of angry lunatics, will more likely say "we had a blast, until death. :lol:"

Nothing wrong with the title, it just tells people we don't take 🤬 driving. I was a little surprised about the penalties but there we go.
 
Nothing wrong with the title, it just tells people we don't take 🤬 driving. I was a little surprised about the penalties but there we go.

I got to crackdown eventually.
 
Interesting series title. "Click here, we penalize/ban people." :guilty:

ITCC, following a similarly weird weekend full of angry lunatics, will more likely say "we had a blast, until death. :lol:"

...And you are....?
 
raceorama123432
Well I'm happy with 7th :)

@Dax, apparently I saw something, I have no idea what. You seemed completely fair and legal when you were around me

I guess he was fine when up front but it was a bit hairy when he was in the middle of an 8 car pack in race 1
 
...And you are....?

The random ITCC dude :lol:

I guess he was fine when up front but it was a bit hairy when he was in the middle of an 8 car pack in race 1

Yeah. I am going to go out on a whim but since last update, almost seems like draft does not affect these cars as much as I recall in past seasons.
 
...And you are....?

ITCC's Volvo Clown, nice to meet you, too.

Nothing wrong with the title, it just tells people we don't take 🤬 driving. I was a little surprised about the penalties but there we go.

I'm just teasing. I think now that people know that they'll be penalized, people could try to shrug off the smaller impacts and laugh them off later. Otherwise, small contact just leads to larger contact down the road.

I though both series were fun and really competitive especially today.

Did you say that to Lancer, yet? "where did he come from?"
 
Lancer has indicated he may get a two car assault going for TOCA8.

Reminder we ALWAYS have spots open on a week by week basis for qualifying!
 
Furinkazen
I got to crackdown eventually.

As in some people got off lightly, and others got massive penalties like DK who hasn't really done much wrong until today. But definitely a step in the right direction 👍
 
Soo, what I've lost in today race? Quite sad that I couldn't make..
 
As in some people got off lightly, and others got massive penalties like DK who hasn't really done much wrong until today. But definitely a step in the right direction 👍

DK has been warned time and time again for SEVEN seasons now.
 
Furinkazen
DK has been warned time and time again for SEVEN seasons now.

Fine then :p will PM you what I would give for reference next week if you want :)
 
Furinkazen
The random ITCC dude :lol:

Yeah. I am going to go out on a whim but since last update, almost seems like draft does not affect these cars as much as I recall in past seasons.

I was just staggered at his abuse of the run offs in race 1, especially after he'd called me out for the smallest of cuts during Monza practice when I thought curb equalled track
 
Fine then :p will PM you what I would give for reference next week if you want :)

👍

I was just staggered at his abuse of the run offs in race 1, especially after he'd called me out for the smallest of cuts during Monza practice when I thought curb equalled track

I hold my hand up, I was ragged there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back