ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just staggered at his abuse of the run offs in race 1, especially after he'd called me out for the smallest of cuts during Monza practice when I thought curb equalled track

I thought run offs were not terrible, but there were some that were using excessive runoff at times. I used runoff in race 1 probably more than I should have. Besides that, I kept it to the track for the most part.
 
I was just staggered at his abuse of the run offs in race 1, especially after he'd called me out for the smallest of cuts during Monza practice when I thought curb equalled track

"Rules apply differently to me. I am awesome."
 
Knowing myself, I would've used a lot the run-off areas. ESPECIALLY the one where's localized the chicane which wasn't used for the race.
 
Knowing myself, I would've used a lot the run-off areas. ESPECIALLY the one where's localized the chicane which wasn't used for the race.

I had a fair share of running off there as well. I did my best to keep it on the track.
 
If I get into an ITCC-related crash with cnd, will we both be banned? :dopey:

If cnd drives like he did in ITCC today, you'll never be close enough to him to have any form of crash. :)
 
If cnd drives like he did in ITCC today, you'll never be close enough to him to have any form of crash. :)

Yep, because we will be all ahead with ease ;)
 
If cnd drives like he did in ITCC today, you'll never be close enough to him to have any form of crash. :)

Yeah. I love being destroyed in turn 1, and watching that plucky SRT4 kicking mine.

Yep, because we will be all ahead with ease ;)

You kidding? Now I have to come.
 
Yeah. I love being destroyed in turn 1, and watching that plucky SRT4 kicking mine.



You kidding? Now I have to come.

Not gonna argue :lol:

BOOMTISHGIF.jpg
 
Polarbear345's Facebook response: "Oh dear God. Actually, I will enjoy watching this fight."
 
Polarbear345's Facebook response: "Oh dear God. Actually, I will enjoy watching this fight."

Well he won;t be watching for long.

This calls for a TOCA vs ITCC Race Of Champions... 💡
 
Furinkazen
Well he won;t be watching for long.

This calls for a TOCA vs ITCC Race Of Champions... 💡

Bring it on :sly:
 
Well he won;t be watching for long.

This calls for a TOCA vs ITCC Race Of Champions... 💡

Too bad it'll be all TOCA... We had 8 people, and 2 can't drive, and Sakery quit...

And most of us race TOCA and ITCC...
 
Well he won;t be watching for long.

This calls for a TOCA vs ITCC Race Of Champions... 💡

Okay.

But, before braunracing88 and whiskymaser get here... Run!
 
Furinkazen
👍

I hold my hand up, I was ragged there.

Not you, Dax lol

cnd01
I thought run offs were not terrible, but there were some that were using excessive runoff at times. I used runoff in race 1 probably more than I should have. Besides that, I kept it to the track for the most part.

I was passed by cars using run offs in race 1, I know everyone will run wide now and then.....
 
That race would be insane to see. Perhaps use a separate set of specs to make it fair if it happens?
 
Well he won;t be watching for long.

This calls for a TOCA vs ITCC Race Of Champions... 💡

My question: Which side will I be on? :crazy:
 
Does ITCC have anyone good enough to be "champions?" :p

:lol:

TOCA Agents in disguise, got to love them ;) :lol:
 
Not you, Dax lol



I was passed by cars using run offs in race 1, I know everyone will run wide now and then.....

I would be sore too if that happened to me.
 
cnd01
I would be sore too if that happened to me.

Still big fun though, there was a lot of good stuff out there as well let's not forget
 
I was passed by cars using run offs in race 1, I know everyone will run wide now and then.....

*spins person* "I didn't see them, they weren't on the track, were they?"
 
Toca team: Spurgy, Dax, Me, Sumo, Snow, Yera, Nel and Furi I supose :rolleyes:, Smuffy would be better than Furi actually :p. Went with ones that have either been in a few seasons and ones that have only raced here :p.
 
*spins person* "I didn't see them, they weren't on the track, were they?"

:lol: Deary me that is classic.

Buts seriosuly, MrM get here to where the big boys race ;)
 
ITCC - Rolex Alliance

MrMelancholy
LancerEvo7
Cnd01
Polarbear
James6653 :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back