ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,828 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pluxtheduck
Fancy making a team together?

Ask james. He is very fast and wants a team mate :sly:
 
I think there needs to be a limit on the BMW selection soon Furi...........:lol:
 
Spurgy 777
Stop telling people that, it's cruel if they don't know who he is :lol:

Im surprised he doesnt know the fastest person on gtp? :lol:
 
James, whoever you may be! Would like to run the BMW together???
 
ghskilla
Alain Prost Racing
Independent
Infiniti

Love the look of the Infiniti. And the GIFs made me read the OP about 5 minutes longer than I needed to. :lol:
 
Pluxtheduck
James, whoever you may be! Would like to run the BMW together???

Send him a pm. His name is james6653.
 
Calm down people I am just a team owner this season.
 
Will there be a pre season event? I might be interested in joining. I know for sure I won't make some dates, but I'm always looking for new racing groups.

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D. Great work Furi.

Me and Conbon14 are in a team RB Motorsport 👍

I guess I'd have to qualify...

BMW please

Sign me up.

I'll be the Swift ;)

Pluxtheduck, BMW. Anyone fancy being a team with me?

Dax you willing to pair with me?

BMW s'il vous plait.

ghskilla
Alain Prost Racing
Independent
Infiniti

Love the look of the Infiniti. And the GIFs made me read the OP about 5 minutes longer than I needed to. :lol:

Will be added to list, all of you guys 👍
 
Team rb motorsport is the best :sly:
 
I'm officially part of James new team... won't post anymore information until he's ready
 
Pluxtheduck
I'm officially part of James new team... won't post anymore information until he's ready

More information in the next few days.
 
Pluxtheduck
I'm officially part of James new team... won't post anymore information until he's ready

Haha im a great organizer.:-P
 
Bullies you lot more power to ya elbow James if ya catch me drift.:cheers:
 
I'm sorry for my American ignorance but let me see if I can translate UK speak somehow...

"You're all bullies. Be strong, James, if you know what I'm saying."

I hope I got that right. :nervous:
 
ghskilla
I'm sorry for my American ignorance but let me see if I can translate UK speak somehow...

"You're all bullies. Be strong, James, if you know what I'm saying."

I hope I got that right. :nervous:

I don't know what he's saying either :lol:
 
Spurgy 777
I don't know what he's saying either :lol:

Neither do i. Power to your elbow everyone.?? :lol:
 
Bullies you lot more power to ya elbow James if ya catch me drift.:cheers:

These people are bullying you, but you stay strong, James. If you understand what I'm talking about.:cheers:

Thar ye go, translated it I did. :sly:
 
Its actually very simple children.
 
I got him a team mate. I like james hes a friendly guy.:-)
 
I will probably stick with the BMW, not final though.
 
smuffyatfcp
I will probably stick with the swift, not final though.

It has been decided that smuffyatfcps final choice is the suzuki swift
 
smuffyatfcp
I will probably stick with the mini, not final though.

Oops i meant the mini.
 
Oh 59/5, for bant’s :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back