ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,836 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
raceorama123432
Damn, he's gunna win now! Watch out Spurgy!

This is smuffy im quoting. Smuffys racing the mini.
 
If I may, I'd like to sign myself up!

polarbear345
The Growl Group
Wouldn't mind being on a team, but I'll be a independent if no one wants to be my teammate
Volkswagen for now, I haven't tested xD
 
SIX entries remain. However if Atin, haitch, and Sumo do not get back to me that will become 9.
 
I know I know, i'll update them tomorrow probably.

Tomorrows excuse- it's Christmas!

The next day- too hung over

2 days after- tomorrow

I think I've caught on to how this works xD
 
SIX entries remain. However if Atin, haitch, and Sumo do not get back to me that will become 9.

How many times?????

You have nine slots I am sitting this season out.
 
I wish Carbonox still did TOCA then we'd have a penguin and a Polar Bear, like our own little south pole :(
 
How many times?????

You have nine slots I am sitting this season out.

👍 Ok. - that means Ghskilla is locked in.

I wish Carbonox still did TOCA then we'd have a penguin and a Polar Bear, like our own little south pole :(

:lol: I miss Carb and Akmuq's banter...
 
I'll sign up for this, but I will update you on the car that I will be using.
 
Whats with the BMW's... ? It's over-rated :p
 
I'll sign up for this, but I will update you on the car that I will be using.

MSTER, how keeping?

You still drifting or is Team Galaxy finished?
 
MSTER, how keeping?

You still drifting or is Team Galaxy finished?

I'm still drifting, but I closed Team Galaxy a long time ago. I'm in another drift team now after the team that I was in (Liquid) closed down. But if the team that I'm in now (Mind Control Racing) isn't that great or closes down then I will consider re-opening up the team again.
 
I'm still drifting, but I closed Team Galaxy a long time ago. I'm in another drift team now after the team that I was in (Liquid) closed down. But if the team that I'm in now (Mind Control Racing) isn't that great or closes down then I will consider re-opening up the team again.

Ok mate 👍

This is a good series, you will enjoy it 👍 The banter is great!

Apparently I'm still in TDC according to their OP :lol: even though I left months ago!
 
Ok mate 👍

This is a good series, you will enjoy it 👍 The banter is great!

Apparently I'm still in TDC according to their OP :lol: even though I left months ago!

It seems like a very good racing series to me, but the way it's run confuses me slightly :confused: . But I guess it will all become clear when the season actually starts, right?
 
It seems like a very good racing series to me, but the way it's run confuses me slightly :confused: . But I guess it will all become clear when the season actually starts, right?

Whats confusing? :)
 
Inconsistant host decisions on penalties and well Furi logic..

Don't worry mster we all suffer from this confusion :sly:.

BUT for once (Bar the pictures of Honda Civics, old Infinitis and Volvos... Da ***?) your OP is the best it has ever been so props for that.
 
Inconsistant host decisions on penalties and well Furi logic..

Don't worry mster we all suffer from this confusion :sly:.

Be quiet you. :p.

But thanks for OP credit. 👍
 
Last edited:
It seems like a very good racing series to me, but the way it's run confuses me slightly :confused: . But I guess it will all become clear when the season actually starts, right?

What ya confused about?
 
Whats confusing? :)

Well, I don't understand the thing where the top 12 drivers are guaranteed a place in the next race where the rest of the drivers have to come at a later time. Does this mean that you are taking more than 15 sign ups (excluding yourself) and that means that if you are not within the 12 top drivers in the championship, you have to risk your luck and come as soon as the lobby opens at 7pm?

Inconsistant host decisions on penalties and well Furi logic..

Don't worry mster we all suffer from this confusion :sly:.

Ah, I just noticed that. Good times from the Suzuki Swift season, eh? :)
 
Well, I don't understand the thing where the top 12 drivers are guaranteed a place in the next race where the rest of the drivers have to come at a later time. Does this mean that you are taking more than 15 sign ups (excluding yourself) and that means that if you are not within the 12 top drivers in the championship, you have to risk your luck and come as soon as the lobby opens at 7pm?
Ah, I just noticed that. Good times from the Suzuki Swift season, eh? :)


Yeah, we did it fine last season. Drivers in championship place 13 downwards in lobby for 7.20pm "Heat Race" - winners of that fill out the final slots and the top 12 come in after that race.

Paul's a troll, take no notice :p
 
Yeah, we did it fine last season. Drivers in championship place 13 downwards in lobby for 7.20pm "Heat Race" - winners of that fill out the final slots and the top 12 come in after that race.

Paul's a troll, take no notice :p

Wait what...? Sorry if I seem stupid, but does that mean that there are two separate races, one for people who are 12th and above, and one for 13th and below. Then there's one big race where everyone is racing at the same time?
 
Who also happens to be the test driver so I can do as I please :D. Also I don't remember racing you in the Swifts?

Atleast I gave you credit for the OP ;).

Mster. First the 12 that are not locked in (13-24th) join and do 1 lap for Q then a X lap race and the top X (4) go through to join the top 12. (1st-12th in points)

Top 12 from last season dictates this for R1. 👍
 
Wait what...? Sorry if I seem stupid, but does that mean that there are two separate races, one for people who are 12th and above, and one for 13th and below. Then there's one big race where everyone is racing at the same time?


There are two races:

Heat race: 13 and below in the standings race for the last 4 positions in the main race.

Main race: top 12 from the standings +4 from the heat race for points
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back