ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Conbon14]Just asked if bmw is keeping ecu.[/QUOTE]

:lol:
 
Extreme Racecars/TeamKR news update coming soon.
 
Testing in 30, right?
 
Will be there for about 7, going for a shower at about 7.30.
 
Gonna fire it up.
 
My mother decided to watch a movie and I'll have to watch as well. If you guys be up like 8:30-9, I'll try to be there.
 
"All stewards are given free entry to our Brothels and our lovely ladies called Pablo, Miguel and Cesar."

I was sold untill I heard the names :lol:

Damn, I wanna be a steward again... without having to race lol.
 
Gonna fire it up.

reserve_firefighters_big.jpg


Did someone say fire?
 
I'm online now. Let me know when the room is up.
 
Room Opening.
 
closeddoor1.jpg


I closed it for you. 👍
 
Furinkazen
Room Opening.

I sent you a friend request. I'll join in there when you accept it :)
 
The troll army grows..
 
haha we are going :)
 
Just joining
 
Suzuki are gonna be fun :lol:
 
Wet weather driving is not our strongest point. 11 cars in to the second Monza chicane, 11 off :lol:
 
Furinkazen
Wet weather driving is not our strongest point. 11 cars in to the second Monza chicane, 11 off :lol:

Great fun though
 
Furinkazen
Wet weather driving is not our strongest point. 11 cars in to the second Monza chicane, 11 off :lol:

Good fun though,'great racing tonight guys, this season is gunna be epic!
 
And even Suzuki and Audi look like there going to have their moments to shine 👍
 
Good fun today. 3 wide through parabolica isn't a good idea lol.
 
Furinkazen
And even Suzuki and Audi look like there going to have their moments to shine 👍

Not in the rain at least. :lol: I need to work on that.
 
Not in the rain at least. :lol: I need to work on that.

Suzuki has some punch. I lol'd so hard when you shoved a couple bigger cars out the way.
 
:sly: However I can't seem to get it off the line correctly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back