ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fish tank has a new member, please welcome Mr Mulsanne (the far left)

From left to right:

Far left: Mr Mulsanne
Second left: El Derpina
Third left (black and gold): Jett
Far Back (middle): Akinfemwa
Second from right: Goldfinger
Far right: Blush

Haha
 
James totally ripped off my color scheme... :grumpy:

Even though Furi never posted in S6's standings, my team's called Gulf YERA Motorsports... which obviously uses a Blue/Orange color scheme
 
Last edited:
James totally ripped off my color scheme... :grumpy:

Even though Furi never posted in S6's standings, my team's called Gulf YERA Motorsports...

I'll add that to the S7 entries 👍
 
E04_zps4316a9b7.png


:)
 
thought dax was in Team KR?
 
BMW and Infiniti are too mainstream. :cool:
 
CAPE RING TEST TIMES:

1:19.3 Ghskilla (INF)
1:19.4 Smuffy (BMW)
1:19.8 Furi (INF)
1:19.9 Yeratel (MAZ)
1:20.0 Chris (HON)
1:20.2 Cnd01 (INF)
1:20.6 DK (VW)
1:20.7 RaceOrama (AUDI)
1:20.9 Tom (AUDI)
1:21.4 DK (MAZ)
1:22.6 Daibaspeed (SUZU)
​

So... is the Infiniti really fast or are the new breed of drivers not actually that good? Furi in 3rd?!?!?!
 
BWM and Infiniti entries are full. Dax either way is in a BMW and locked into round 1.
 
I had a 1.19.6 at cape ring
 
So... is the Infiniti really fast or are the new breed of drivers not actually that good? Furi in 3rd?!?!?!

Not an Audi track 👎

Still gunna be epic!!
 
So... is the Infiniti really fast or are the new breed of drivers not actually that good? Furi in 3rd?!?!?!

Not really atleast 3 cars are faster than it in Cape South. (Mini, Mazda and VW, all of which can break 18s, Spurgy will hit 18s in it though ;).)
 
I had a 1.19.6 at cape ring

Ah yeah, the 'taking down some of the times in a test'.:p

There's usually a whole bunch of posts after a test saying 'I got X'X:XXX' or similar.:lol:

Not really atleast 3 cars are faster than it in Cape South. (Mini, Mazda and VW, all of which can break 18s, Spurgy will hit 18s in it though ;).)

I actually think that's down to you being a better FWD driver tbh, I did a 1:18.94X in it.
 
Akmuq
Ah yeah, the 'taking down some of the times in a test'.:p

There's usually a whole bunch of posts after a test saying 'I got X'X:XXX' or similar.:lol:

I meant 1.12.6 ;)
 
Ah yeah, the 'taking down some of the times in a test'.:p

There's usually a whole bunch of posts after a test saying 'I got X'X:XXX' or similar.:lol:



I actually think that's down to you being a better FWD driver tbh, I did a 1:18.94X in it.

And Honda's quick as well, even without ECU.

And at Monza tonight no car had a major speed advantage. We had Suzuki, VW, BMW, Infiniti, Audi, Mazda, Honda all on grid together... then Smuffy's clutch broke and ended up wiping the whole field out :lol:
 
I didn't see a car today that was supreme. I thought the BMW was very stout. Smuffy and conbon had it hooked up.
 
I apologise for posting this as it was a PM, but this is appalling james. Totally. He has done NO testing or running with people and yet he sends me this:

james6653
I have fired Plux. I just don't have enough backround on him to keep him around. But I have offered him something for the future.
 
Furinkazen
then Smuffy's clutch broke and ended up wiping the whole field out :lol:

Broke, or decided to fend for it self?

I apologise for this, but this is appalling james. Totally. He has done NO testing or running with people and yet he sends me this:

WTF!! That's unfair!!
 
I apologise for this, but this is appalling james. Totally. He has done NO testing or running with people and yet he sends me this:

Isn't the first time he's done something this bad. He had a bounty on another driver in Rolex...
 
Look I did my best to do backround research on his driving style. I sent Plux a message. I know a lot more about the other 3 drivers than I do about Plux. I did what I had to do.
 
Look I did my best to do backround research on his driving style. I sent Plux a message. I know a lot more about the other 3 drivers than I do about Plux. I did what I had to do.

How much testing, running, discussions have you actually had with drivers?
 
Look I did my best to do backround research on his driving style. I sent Plux a message. I know a lot more about the other 3 drivers than I do about Plux. I did what I had to do.

If you were doing what you had to do you wouldn't have had two drivers on a support team when you could only have one...
 
Isn't the first time he's done something this bad. He had a bounty on another driver in Rolex...

Hey Mr. M & I have talked about it & are friends now.
 
Look I did my best to do backround research on his driving style. I sent Plux a message. I know a lot more about the other 3 drivers than I do about Plux. I did what I had to do.

👎 Your not going to get many drivers respect if you fire someone because you dant know their background 👎
 
If you were doing what you had to do you wouldn't have had two drivers on a support team when you could only have one...

I didn't know about the second driver until gokart said something.
 
I didn't know about the second driver until gokart said something.

Do you know who the second driver is? (No-one jump in please on this one.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back