ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaxCobra
BMW

Matte Black body

Viper Green Wheels

Illegal go faster stripes down the side also in matte black so undetectable but the speed increase gained from them will still be there... but don't tell Furi.

Don't worry, I'm installing a flux capacitor on my delorean I mean Infiniti. Don't tell furi.
 
On that assumption... Furi, since I have a registered entry I believe I have preference when it cames to Blue body / Orange wheels scheme over James', since I've been using it not only here but in ALMS as well (killa hopefully can confirm that and james too).

James is out.

Don't worry, I'm installing a flux capacitor on my delorean I mean Infiniti. Don't tell furi.

:lol:

Oh yeah I knew a real whingy sod called Eclat one :lol: :p
 
MrM was allways crashing into things, I think Furi is trying to be like him.

:sly:
 
Furinkazen
:lol:

Oh yeah I knew a real whingy sod called Eclat one :lol: :p

Let's just say you don't want to be following me when I hit 88 ;) or in front of me for that matter
 
Let's just say you don't want to be following me when I hit 88 ;) or in front of me for that matter

Damn your slow :p

And for anyone thinking "huh"

I used to be called MrMulsanne, and Dax was "TeamLotusEclat".
 
Buzzkill..
 
TeamLotus_Eclat was cool. So was his friend TeamLotusGT5, TeamLotus_Excel....

I think they were the only names I that cool guy used.
 
Furinkazen
Damn your slow

I'll remember that next time we go into parabolic side by side :sly:
 
I'll remember that next time we go into parabolica side by side :sly:

You will be on wrong circuit then if you ask for directions to "parabolic" :p
 
Was about to ask where is parabolic, sounds like a weird strip club..
 
Lol.

Sounds like a disease.

Anyway, night folks, Dax show is over for tonight.

See you all again in another 3 months.
 
Furinkazen
You will be on wrong circuit then if you ask for directions to "parabolic" :p

I'll have to look in the kitty litter to find you to ask you for directions :p
 
I'll have to look in the kitty litter to find you to ask you for directions :p

Well played rookie :)
 
Diseased strip club, yeah knew it was weird :sick:.
 
paulmac2k9
Diseased strip club, yeah knew it was weird :sick:.

This went downhill fast.
 
furinkazen
:lol: Cruel, but true.

+1

On a unrelated note, just received the paint chip I needed, time to take some shots of the Mazda! :sly:
 
Oh my... :lol: I am gonna die laughing now.
 
james's career never went that high
 
Going to work on a season preview from monday onwards 👍
 
Furinkazen
Going to work on a season preview from monday onwards 👍

Be sure to use the replay where all of us crashed in the second chicane in the rain at Monza.

@Tom: :lol:
 
Or his ethics towards his "drivers".. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back