ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to wade in on this, but I got randomly PM'ed earlier too. In my view, everyone's a good team-mate unless they prove themselves to be a prick James. Then do something about it. Until that point, why upset the apple cart?

Fixed 👍
 
Sorry to wade in on this, but I got randomly PM'ed earlier too. In my view, everyone's a good team-mate unless they prove themselves to be a prick. Then do something about it. Until that point, why upset the apple cart?

PM sent.

Hey, I once stayed for half a season.

You have never done a full length season :lol:
 


No promises of TOCATube this time though. Haven't the time.
 
He won't be here for long, he never is :lol:

Also, note to James, surely you must realise that almost no driver you "hire" is going to be as bad as you, so who are you to judge their driving style.

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: JUST DON'T JOIN JAMES' TEAM IN THE FIRST PLACE :)

Says the one who started it.. :p
 
GOKARTMAN IS NOW IN MY TEAM.

VenoMMotorsport is back, yo.

We are poisonous... or something.

Also, we are green.


With black wheels.
 
GOKARTMAN IS NOW IN MY TEAM.

VenoMMotorsport is back, yo.

We are poisonous... or something.

Also, we are green.


With black wheels.

Normality is returning. Welcome back :)
 
DaxCobra
GOKARTMAN IS NOW IN MY TEAM.

VenoMMotorsport is back, yo.

We are poisonous... or something.

Also, we are green.

With black wheels.

Mafia is green too....
 
GOKARTMAN IS NOW IN MY TEAM.

VenoMMotorsport is back, yo.

We are poisonous... or something.

Also, we are green.

With black wheels.

Wait, was that part of the queens Christmas speech?
 
I commited the mistake of joining James team not a long ago...
 
I commited the mistake of joining James team not a long ago...

mistake-meme.jpg
 
DaxCobra
Well, TECHNICALLY....

Anyway, we can be Black..

with green wheels.

What car?
 
Dax is the final BMW's. He and HK were signed up as BMW's before anyway.
 
Anyways, my eyes are hurting, good night fellow James trollers :sly:
 
BMW

Matte Black body

Viper Green Wheels

Illegal go faster stripes down the side also in matte black so undetectable but the speed increase gained from them will still be there... but don't tell the FIAurinkazen.

Lol, anyone remember MrMulsanne? He was a right 🤬. :lol:
 
BMW

Matte Black body

Viper Green Wheels

Illegal go faster stripes down the side also in matte black so undetectable but the speed increase gained from them will still be there... but don't tell Furi.

Dumbass, you have to be able to see go faster stripes for them to work.:dunce:
 
BMW

Matte Black body

Viper Green Wheels

Illegal go faster stripes down the side also in matte black so undetectable but the speed increase gained from them will still be there... but don't tell Furi.

Say what :dopey:

Teams wise anyway we have;

RPM-Infiniti
Venom-BMW
IRT-Audi
Mafia-Infiniti

@Dax, oh yeah who was he... :irked: :lol:
 
Well, TECHNICALLY....

Anyway, we can be Black..


with green wheels.

On that assumption... Furi, since I have a registered entry I believe I have preference when it cames to Blue body / Orange wheels scheme over James', since I've been using it not only here but in ALMS as well (killa hopefully can confirm that and james too).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back