ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I already said yes to join :D (I´m just not able to race in January but after I´m ready)
 
:lol: Test room still going, FWD's seeming to be quicker over a single lap, but RWD's are consistent enough over long runs :D

As I post that Killa lops a whole 1.5 seconds off his best at Cape :lol:

Hey I already said yes to join :D (I´m just not able to race in January but after I´m ready)

I know you are down on the entry list 👍
 
:lol: Test room still going, FWD's seeming to be quicker over a single lap, but RWD's are consistent enough over long runs :D

Then you're driving them wrong. ;)

FWD being more stable is the only advantage.
 
Important Update: I found a racing team and I am now racing for Extreme Racecars. This also means I'll be driving a BMW so be sure to update the OP Furi without trying to twist anything :lol: .
 
Important Update: I found a racing team and I am now racing for Extreme Racecars. This also means I'll be driving a BMW so be sure to update the OP Furi without trying to twist anything :lol: .

2 BMW's for Extreme Racecars? :o
 
MSTER232
Yep. It seems that this is the car that Extreme Racecars is focused on.

Im sure your team will have great sucess happy racing:-)
 
Mini very very good under Monza braking. Took 5 cars up the inside.
 
2 BMW's for Extreme Racecars? :o

Pluxtheduck and MSTER for Extreme Racecars, interesting, lets hope they can get good results!

This season hopefully should be good fun! And maybe the heat race will work more than once! Good Luck to all drivers is all I can say! :gtpflag:
 
Infiniti seems pretty consistent. Not a benchmark but certainly up there. I overtook 5 cars on Ascari exit ;)
 
Infiniti seems pretty consistent. Not a benchmark but certainly up there. I overtook 5 cars on Ascari exit ;)

Reminds me of this:

​
 
Infiniti seems pretty consistent. Not a benchmark but certainly up there. I overtook 5 cars on Ascari exit ;)

Best I managed was a 2:01.064 in the Infiniti
 
Well I know have a feeder team with gokartman leading the group.
 
1:19.1 Ghskilla, Cape South. Infiniti. Room still going.
1:19.2 Smuffy, Honda.

Seems I was right about Cape South pace ;).
 
really looking forward to this season
 
2:01.532 was my best. Damn.

What track was this on? I need to do some testing in my BMW tomorrow and I would like some idea of times to be expected.
 
What track was this on? I need to do some testing in my BMW tomorrow and I would like some idea of times to be expected.

Sounds like Monza.
 
Times seem slow to me, last seasons Monza was after update 2.09 and times were low 2:00s on RH, one being an unchaged Mazda. I would expect low 1:59s if not high 58s on RMs.
 
Times seem slow to me, last seasons Monza was after update 2.09 and times were low 2:00s on RH, one being an unchaged Mazda. I would expect low 1:59s if not high 58s on RMs.

I'm not the fastest driver in the world but with the Mazda I managed after 4 laps a 2:00.674

I'm guessing this would be a top end lap, not consistent?
 
Yes Monza 👍

For the BMW I managed a 2:01.058,
Could get down into the 2:00's though
So the BMW is more competitive than I thought. Well I've definitely made a good choice then 👍 .
Times seem slow to me, last seasons Monza was after update 2.09 and times were low 2:00s on RH, one being an unchaged Mazda. I would expect low 1:59s if not high 58s on RMs.
I was going to say the same thing. I was expecting much faster laptimes, but before the 2.09 update people were saying that online physics allowed faster laptimes then offline physics and that cars that were set up under offline physics wouldn't work nearly as well with online physics. The 2.09 update meant that there is one physics model for both online and offline, so that would explain why there is a increase in laptimes compared to last season.
 
fastest I did was a 2:02.418 with the BMW
 
fastest I did was a 2:02.418 with the BMW

Ouch, that's quite slow :( . I'm going to have to try it out for myself tomorrow and I'll tell you what times I get.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back