ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monza was raced in November which was after the update which I seen low 2.00s posted (No draft). So that should mean that with tyre grip increased with no other changes the times should be on for 1-2 sec a lap faster than RHs.
 
Monza was raced in November which was after the update which I seen low 2.00s posted (No draft). So that should mean that with tyre grip increased with no other changes the times should be on for 1-2 sec a lap faster than RHs.

So how come the times are looking so slow for Monza? It's it because you guys aren't feeling as fresh from last season or something?
 
I believe it was 2.02's, Spurgy somehow gotten a 2:00.8.
 
saying that, the CRZ could have easily done a 2 dead, was rapid in the mini races
 
saying that, the CRZ could have easily done a 2 dead, was rapid in the mini races

In TOCA6 Chris logged a 2:01.5 in the CRZ in testing.
 
So how come the times are looking so slow for Monza? It's it because you guys aren't feeling as fresh from last season or something?

I always go faster in the race, my fastest in the Volvo pre race was 2:03.xxx but I managed a low 2:01.xxx in the race which took me to my madmen victory!
 
You guys need to tell me your secrets on how you get impossible lap times :lol: .

EDIT: I've noticed that my laptimes automatically become faster during a race too. But it seems that they're only as fast as the laptimes people get in qualifying/pre-race :indiff: .
 
You guys need to tell me your secrets on how you get impossible lap times :lol: .

Stick in Spurgys draft :p

No, I did these laps on my own with Tom watching
 
BMWs suck royally around Monza I know this, due to the straight line disadvantage they have against pretty much all the other cars. In S6 I found it to be 1-1.5 seconds slower around Monza I think it was 2:00.5-2:01.9 fastest to BMW. (This was RHs ofc)

I doubt much will have changed on RM in the pace difference from the BMW to the fastest. (Well a little without the Volvo being fastest)
 
I reckon the pace difference is about one second. Granted we are on mediums, but the boost isn't as big as it would have been since the 2.09 update.
 
I'm away to have a quick 5 laps in each around Cape just to see what each is like, I'll do more in depth tests nearer the season begining. I will make up for my lack of testing in S6, though I still did a bit of testing which helped cars that needed boost get them ;).

(My Mini and VW will be down on power as they are not run in though)

Edit: I got my cars to spec but on re checking both OPs Audi only has stage 2 engine tuning where in the pre season S7 thread it has stage 3 listed.. Which is right? :ouch:
 
My test notes from Monza:

Mini is useless without draft. But in draft under braking can overtake anything. Really nimble.

Audi and Infiniti are almost bang on even, Infiniti slightly better off the start.

Audi destroys all in wet starts, but has shock understeer.
 
BMWs suck royally around Monza I know this, due to the straight line disadvantage they have against pretty much all the other cars. In S6 I found it to be 1-1.5 seconds slower around Monza I think it was 2:00.5-2:01.9 fastest to BMW. (This was RHs ofc)

I doubt much will have changed on RM in the pace difference from the BMW to the fastest. (Well a little without the Volvo being fastest)

Yes, but at Monza the BMWs didn't have the mid season boost! The first event that was in place was Spa, and smuffy won...

BMW still lacks top end pace but nothing can be done about it :( Not far off though 👍
 
BMWs suck royally around Monza I know this, due to the straight line disadvantage they have against pretty much all the other cars. In S6 I found it to be 1-1.5 seconds slower around Monza I think it was 2:00.5-2:01.9 fastest to BMW. (This was RHs ofc)

I doubt much will have changed on RM in the pace difference from the BMW to the fastest. (Well a little without the Volvo being fastest)

Well that's not good news :scared: .
 
Every car has good and weak points. It's part of the package. Tbh I am a bit dissapointed at all the BMW fanboys. It's a month to the start and ya just all going for BMW based on what?
 
Every car has good and weak points. It's part of the package. Tbh I am a bit dissapointed at all the BMW fanboys. It's a month to the start and ya just all going for BMW based on what?

It's rear wheel drive and only GHS and Sakery like the infi
 
there's no volvo to pick
 
EDIT:
Did you ream my post above?
No, I didn't ream your post.
Every car has good and weak points. It's part of the package. Tbh I am a bit dissapointed at all the BMW fanboys. It's a month to the start and ya just all going for BMW based on what?
I'm not a BMW fanboy, but if you want to know on why I picked the BMW then I'll tell you via PM.
 
Edit: I got my cars to spec but on re checking both OPs Audi only has stage 2 engine tuning where in the pre season S7 thread it has stage 3 listed.. Which is right? :ouch:

So Furi...?
 
So Furi...?

Merry CHristmas guys :cheers:


Errrr.... honestly no idea whats happened. I believe it's Stage 2. Ask Tom what his Audi has, I think it was S2.
 
Merry CHristmas guys :cheers:

Errrr.... honestly no idea whats happened. I believe it's Stage 2. Ask Tom what his Audi has, I think it was S2.

It's Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas *Noddy Holder Voice*
 
It's rear wheel drive and only GHS and Sakery like the infi

BMW is too mainstream.

Whoops, I've dropped my glasses:

nerd_glasses.jpg
 
I'll show ya then :p.

pre season S7 OP

Furinkazen
AUDI
~BODY / CHASSIS: Window Weight Reduction, Carbon Bonnet, Weight Reduction Stage 1
~ENGINE: Engine Stage 1/2/3
~EXHAUST: Racing Exhaust
~TURBO KITS: ~none~
~TRANSMISSION: Fully Customisable Transmission
~DRIVETRAIN: Twin Plate Clutch, Semi-Racing Flywheel, Adjustable LSD
~SUSPENSION: Fully Customisable Suspension
~TYRES: Racing Medium tyres
~AERO: Front A

S7 OP.

 
I'll show ya then :p.

pre season S7 OP



S7 OP.

Damn, i'll check tomorrow. Pretty sure its Stage 2 as I checked spec on screen with my PS3 when doing those charts.
 
Damn, i'll check tomorrow. Pretty sure its Stage 2 as I checked spec on screen with my PS3 when doing those charts.

I think I'm running Stage 3 :frightened:

Please leave it as stage 3, it wasn't that much faster than the others. Only when I put in an epic lap...honest
 
I think I'm running Stage 3 :frightened:

Please leave it as stage 3, it wasn't that much faster than the others. Only when I put in an epic lap...honest

If it was then it should be the spec you were running with Tom, with me vs Tom today it was dead even 👍
 
I bought a new one with Stage 2 for my test ;).
 
I bought a new one with Stage 2 for my test ;).

;) - you should be able to tell by the torque figures as well.
 
If it was then it should be the spec you were running with Tom, with me vs Tom today it was dead even 👍

Tom bought the parts as I read them off my car so they are identical, that's good then :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back