ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,839 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't season 4 before the tyre update? Times a little bit different since then, no?:dopey:

It's STRAWMAN!!!

~deploys swear filter, riot shield, and general defense and protection measures~
 
also weren't we running RH's that season?
 
It's STRAWMAN!!!

~deploys swear filter, riot shield, and general defense and protection measures~
I think last time we were on the same track you almost crashed into me.:lol: So shouldn't I have the riot shields? ;)
 
I think last time we were on the same track you almost crashed into me.:lol: So shouldn't I have the riot shields? ;)

No...Its me who need them especially at CRS hey Andy?
 
Wasn't season 4 before the tyre update? Times a little bit different since then, no?:dopey:

That's what I think..

Has been any tests since the physics change on the 2.09 update at AR?
 
Nope.

Bracing myself for tons of piss takes now I posted a pic of myself in the infield :scared:
 
Those times were also on RH tyres and 295bhp with no differentials ;). (No tyre wear too)

Furi wow.. No one cares we all respect each other in the pics thread :). Some banter ofc though :p.
 
For comparison, there's now my pic under Furi. :lol:

Would anyone be up for a room to do a little bit of testing at AR tomorrow at let's say, 7 PM GMT? Probably no mics.
 
Nope.

Bracing myself for tons of piss takes now I posted a pic of myself in the rumble strip :scared:

Fixed.

I'm in there now
 
Last edited:
You guys are surprisingly respectful :p :)
 
I would post a picture but I have nothing new of me after the BTCC...
 
Sam Tordoff will race alongside Jason Plato at KX Momentum Racing next season, hopefully he'll be better than Andy Neate :lol: ;)
 
DaxCobra may be hosting saturday night.
 
Dunn dunn dunnnnnnnn...
 
Sam Tordoff will race alongside Jason Plato at KX Momentum Racing next season, hopefully he'll be better than Andy Neate :lol: ;)

He will, he is almost as good as Tom Ingram, who proved his-self to be fast in AJs Vectra. (But never got the drive Jeff Smith did.. Fu) Hoping he can grab some decent results 👍.
 
Dax is hosting

screaming-profile.jpg
 
Dax, Y U NO REPLY PM? Unless you don't have anything to answer, then that's acceptable. :lol:
 
Your not hosting Michelin :p
 
I have noticed Mr. Furi here does have a bad time identifying you're and your in his sentences. Brush up on your grammar. :) :p
 
I have noticed Mr. Furi here does have a bad time identifying you're and your in his sentences. Brush up on your grammar. :) :p

You're very funny :p , I just rush sometimes :lol:
 
You're very funny :p , I just rush sometimes :lol:

You know Furi, the worst part of being corrected by me it's because my main language isn't english, while your main language is english. :lol: :p :D
 
You know Furi, the worst part of being corrected by me it's because my main language isn't english, while your main language is english. :lol: :p :D

Arguably..... :sly:
 
He's used to talking with a mask on tbf....


:sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back