ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight change of plan, I will be hosting, just opening a little later. Everything will run a few minutes later than normal.

I'm not waiting for you in my race.
 
Did a bit of practice and managed a 1.18.6, still more time to come though :)

*breathes a sigh of relief* I feel a little better about managing to get low-1'20s.
 
Ugh just found out my car has been limited to 295 not 305.......
 
Anyone testing at the moment? I'll join
 
Need to send a fr.
 
My dad is making me go to a gun show... And we don't even like guns! If I can't get out of it, I won't be able to make the race :( which SUCKS because autumn ring is my favorite track!!!
 
^ Well that sucks, at least when I missed last week at Monza I had a great time getting drunk in Berlin. :D
 
My dad is making me go to a gun show... And we don't even like guns! If I can't get out of it, I won't be able to make the race :( which SUCKS because autumn ring is my favorite track!!!

Oh, shoot! Try to get out of it, it's worth a shot. This could trigger a change in the championship as other drivers barrel up the ranks.
 
Oh look, Dax is firing away some puns.
 
I just can't suppress my laughter..... :lol:
 
polarbear345
My dad is making me go to a gun show... And we don't even like guns! If I can't get out of it, I won't be able to make the race :( which SUCKS because autumn ring is my favorite track!!!

Tell him to hurry up and flex already :sly:
 
Polar might still make it on time if he drops the hammer.
 
Carbonox
Polar might still make it on time if he drops the hammer.

He has the victory in sight.
 
Conbon14
He has the victory in sight.

If only he would quit looking at magazines...
 
If only he would quit looking at magazines...

I tried to fit a magazine joke in, but I couldn't quite do it.

Well aimed.
 
I tried to fit a magazine joke in, but I couldn't quite do it.

Well aimed.

So how many rounds of the champnioship are left?
 
DaxCobra
I tried to fit a magazine joke in, but I couldn't quite do it.

Well aimed.

I wonder if he has a stock suspension tune?:-P
 
My dad is making me go to a gun show... And we don't even like guns! If I can't get out of it, I won't be able to make the race :( which SUCKS because autumn ring is my favorite track!!!

This must be unbearable for you, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
 
:lol: I'm laughing so much with so many puns fired in this thread!! :lol:
 
Polar's got to bite the bullet on these rounds guys.
 
images
 
I think I'm going to cry after reading all that
 
How much longer until all this shooting the bull stops and we drop the hammer for these 3 rounds?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back