ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... this was race day... seems I managed to forget what day it was. I'll try to jump in next week. :)
 
Furinkazen
Not funny. Someone dive bombed like an ass :grumpy:

Do they get parked too?
 
Con-con will be quick to point out that it wasn't him.
 
Bah, Con-con got a laugh out of me on Facebook. Bye guys!


edit: Damn, 7 more minutes to pass until ITCC? Darn.
 
You know you're allowed to open rooms early, right Mel?
 
Race 1 was a fun little race. Everyone hit everyone. Unfortunately, I was parked for doing the same.
 
👎

Welcome to Infiniti 🤬 !
 
Hit off every race ....
 
Furinkazen
👎

Welcome to Infiniti 🤬 !

I heard there were wrecks on the straights round 2.
 
So this sounds just as bad as you made it out to be Furi, pre-race. :lol: Why so aggressive guys?
 
Infiniti would not turn. Some people drove like morons.
 
Nice job to spurgy race 1. I couldn't keep up with you or dax the first lap. I was smashed 3 times the next lap....
 
Furinkazen
Infiniti would not turn. Some people drove like morons.

Did you have same tune as spurgy?
 
Highly unimpressed with a lot of driving tonight, as well as my own.
 
Don't know how it was in the back, but for me it was very calm. :lol:

But the Quali race was superb in my opinion, the last lap fight for 4th was awesome!
 
Tom
Highly unimpressed with a lot of driving tonight, as well as my own.

My driving wasn't nearly its best. I made a lot of bad judgment errors. I know I owe smuffy, yer, and conbon an apology.
 
Apology accepted:-)
 
Tom
Highly unimpressed with a lot of driving tonight, as well as my own.

I'm really sorry with that Tom, completely my fault mate. I think I ruined you race :( I genuinely was on fire that lap, made 5 positions up off the start and the tiniest tap sent you off course :(
 
My driving wasn't nearly its best. I made a lot of bad judgment errors. I know I owe smuffy, yer, and conbon an apology.

It ok :), a lot of people were rough tonight :grumpy:
 
I'm really sorry with that Tom, completely my fault mate. I think I ruined you race :( I genuinely was on fire that lap, made 5 positions up off the start and the tiniest tap sent you off course :(

Not to worry mate, it was just a racing incident.
 
Great to see people not over reacting over the rough racing tonight and accepting the apologies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back