ToCA9 - Final Standings And A Final Thank You.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,903 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Ok, entry will be updated but we have right now 20 confirmed entries, 4 pending response, and 4 more open slots for sure.

Um... I may do one of those select event deals, IF and only IF I can get time from work to do it. There are a lot of things that are out of balance right now, and also out of my control. I'm currently working on the Slow Skyline. We will see what happens, I'll keep you updated.

With so many undecided entries, I see this being a topsy turvy season :scared:

I've tested 6 cars so far, and for now I would stay with the Civic. (no VW's tested yet though)

One question maybe one of you can answer: Could it be that if you turn off tyre & fuel wear, that the car behaves as though it's got an empty fuel tank?

Otherwise I can't explain how I'm suddenly something like half a second faster in cars that haven't had a change in specs. I'm sure I didn't get that much faster in the last couple of months... ;)

I've tested 6 cars so far, and for now I would stay with the Civic. (no VW's tested yet though)

One question maybe one of you can answer: Could it be that if you turn off tyre & fuel wear, that the car behaves as though it's got an empty fuel tank?

Otherwise I can't explain how I'm suddenly something like half a second faster in cars that haven't had a change in specs. I'm sure I didn't get that much faster in the last couple of months... ;)

Yes. Fuel and tyre wear off means that your car has effectively no fuel in it. Might also get rid of the tyre temp. mechanic as well, but don't quote me on that one.

Yes. Fuel and tyre wear off means that your car has effectively no fuel in it. Might also get rid of the tyre temp. mechanic as well, but don't quote me on that one.

I can't say for sure but I believe tyre temperature's still an issue regarding overall tyre grip...

Before I possibly thow my hat in the ring I have 2 questions:
1. When will the series start?
2. How many driver spots are open?

Ok. I'm through phase 1 of my testing. I have 2 clear favourites.

On Cape Ring South I can do 18's with 5 of them, 2 of which below 18.5. The other ones are basically those that I couldn't get to do good times in also in the past seasons, so it might be me, not the car specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back