ToCA9 - Final Standings And A Final Thank You.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,903 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it widespread the save data issues with this update?

I know there was a firmware update I had to do earlier this week. I don't know if it cause Furi's problem but I had no problems on my end.

I'm not doing any sort of updates with GT5 or the PS3 until this is fully sorted.
Don't want to loose all my data.

I'm sorry that I can't show up, my family's using Netflix which means the modem won't bother counting to potato for any other device.

Did this happened to anyone else we know about beside Furi? Because if it didn't, as far as I think, it was a rare glitch that screwed his game, not something easily repeatable...

Entry list update due tomorrow. Akmuq has confirmed he will NOT be returning to TOCA.

Can't figure out Nissan. Sakery can't break 21's, whereas Crossbow gets low 20's.

Also aware of typo's on Honda with regards to weight, it is 1115kg.

I was low to high 19's with the Infiniti Mazda Audi and the BMW which come a race I guess is plausible. But upper 18's with the Focus didn't need a whole lot of effort tbh I can see that gap being even greater at a track like Fuji.:scared:

With 10 cars it's always gonna be a balancing act. If anyone has any unwanted / unused TOCA cars past and present can they send them my way please :)

Can't figure out Nissan. Sakery can't break 21's, whereas Crossbow gets low 20's.

Also aware of typo's on Honda with regards to weight, it is 1115kg.

I should say that the time was done without the Stage 3 engine, I guess I'll have to try it again another time, soon.

So, the weight is right, but the instructions on how to reach it (for the CR-Z) are wrong?

There are a few other things that aren't important, like the Infiniti/Nissan saying they need Turbos, but no Turbo being available. Or the Scirocco not having a rear body kit.

I'm not doing any sort of updates with GT5 or the PS3 until this is fully sorted.
Don't want to loose all my data.

This isn't a problem with the update, it's just Furi's data/game corrupting as can happen. Which is why you should always have a recent copy of your save data on a USB memory stick.

^If LB isn't in the 18s then there's something wrong with the car.

Managing regular low 19's with the Audi now it may not be the quickest car in the pack but loving its consistency over pace feel.:)

This isn't a problem with the update, it's just Furi's data/game corrupting as can happen. Which is why you should always have a recent copy of your save data on a USB memory stick.

^If LB isn't in the 18s then there's something wrong with the car.

A good reminder to back it up...which I just did. And that's flattering but probably not accurate. :P I'm not a particularly great tuner (which is why I prefer stock events, along with the time it takes to tune), nor driver I think.

Oh, Honda crz weight on the sheet is right, parts are wrong.

That's what I thought, fixed the car for whenever I test it.

A good reminder to back it up...which I just did. And that's flattering but probably not accurate. :P I'm not a particularly great tuner (which is why I prefer stock events, along with the time it takes to tune), nor driver I think.

Well even if that's the case you'd certainly be in the 19s if the car was fast enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back