Tokyo's Wanderers - Season 1

• Thread starter KazaMR2
  • 76 comments
Master Kanon - Substory 2

After Kanon and Hiromi's date when they dueled Bloddy mary, they were seen again outside Desire hostess club. It seemed they were in a good relationship maybe? Or is Hiromi broken his promise to not be a casanova as much anymore?

We'll find out in this touge based substory that was in colaboration with mine and my friends club - Hajime Racers - You can also find on the race reports the storyline we are all helping out with in the club that @Kryption is creating. :cheers:

But before that here is the end to substory 1.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Substory 11.jpg

Death driver pulls up behind Setsuko…

Setsuko in her happy mood decides to shake off the intensity of the trial run she just had with Death driver by reclining her seat, but upon doing so, she only just sees out of the corner of her eye that a certain someone is staring at her through the window of the newly tuned SEP3 which she ignores.

Death driver stare makes him look a mile away, but he taps on the window a few times.

Tap, tap, ta-tap.

Setsuko realises that it was in fact a real person at the window, she gets back up and begins eye contact with Keiichi. He certainly looks like a ghost in fact.

Slightly irritated Setsuko won't get any rest knowing that he is there looking back at her, She decides to think up a reply...

Keiichi: Hey. Can you hear me through there?

Setsuko hears him and jolts back slightly, with Keiichi's inanimate face looking back still.

Setsuko: Aaah, sorry, I'm so unpolite. I just was about to get some sle-

Keiichi: I'm not here for your life story, but I am here to tell you something.

Setsuko confused enough decides to listen to the roaming guy.

Keiichi: You were phenomenal back then when we raced, I haven't been beat ever since my crash. So good luck to you on your next race.

Keiichi's slow and relaxed voice echoes through Setsuko as she realises she just defeated an undefeated person... Not just any but...

Setsuko: Death driver?!

Keiichi: That is correct, now I say farewell Setsuko.

Setsuko: How did he know my name?!

Keiichi returns to his valkyrie, he might of just helped Setsuko out...

As he drives off, Setsuko decided to return back to her apartment before the finale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day before the finale - Hakone - The Galant Star - 10PM

SS0.jpg

Kanon's Pontiac Firebird is parked out the 4-star rated venue, It seems that there is something going on inside the restaurant.

A bunch of racers are inside too, they are the ones having a miniature party. Takata one of the Skyline drivers is hanging around with them. Kanon however is in the corner of the room like always. She seems a little worked up over them having a bit 'too' much fun. Yuki - the barkeep - is about to go over and calm them down a tad, but Kanon makes an over-aggressive stance and rises like a maniac.

Kanon: Hey! Keep quiet will you?! I'm trying to have a nice silent stay here!

One of them replys back: Hey you have no word against us! We are the R32 gangsters, mess with us and you'll get it!

Kanon gives them all a deep stare, but upon looking at Takata she thinks he really isn't a part of their crew. She decides to sit herself back down. Yuki decides to get back over there and speak with them.

Yuki: Like that nice woman said over there, would you please settle down. I mean it's as loud as a riot in here...

At that moment Takata gets up and leaves with the rest of the 'R32 Gangsters' leaving no word on his exit. But Kanon stealthily sneaks out behind his exit...

SS1.jpg

When Takata gets to his car he begins an uphill run, Kanon tailgates him.

Takata: What's that girl doing stalking me? Does she know something?

SS2.jpg

Kanon: You're not like those others! Get back here and talk!

As late as it is, the sun is only just rising. It's quite dark still as of the fog on top of Hakone. Kanon doesn’t have the best of vision in these situations, but she continues to keep her speed.

Kanon: I don’t know why I’m doing this…

SS3.jpg

Maybe she was upset about the dates with Master position? Knowing he is a casanova is off putting. But whilst thinking back to herself, she realises that tailgating Takata - Now the R32 gang are tailgating her!

Kanon: Uh oh, the really did mean the business… Are they Yakuza or something?!

Kanon is an aggressive driver, meaning she takes turns more late, and brakes later than cooler drivers. But with that comes sloppy consequences when gunning too hard…

SS4.jpg

Kanon clips the inner drains on the track and it sends her steering off, the firebird begins to burn out along the mountain.

SS5.jpg

She then clips the other side where the rear creates some sparks, this sends the young lady into more of a pitfall.

Kanon: No! No! Noooooo!

SS6.jpg

That move unfortunately sent her piece of American car history straight into the barrier creating a huge ‘Ka-bang’ sound.

Kanon: … Uh …

SS7.jpg

Thankfully Takata heard the crash and backs up too, the R32 gang park near too. It seemed their rage calmed knowing someone got injured maybe in their cause.

Takata lunges out of the R32 and as friendly as he is he decided to call for an ambulance.

Takata: Hey you guys in the R32s! Get over here… Oh hello, I need an ambulance asap at Hakone we’re about halfway up the road.

A while later and the R32 guys stay around not doing much. While Takata is helping Kanon out of the car. She isn’t too badly hurt, only her scar has opened up again.

Takata: Wait a second, she had a scar before she crashed and it’s open again. Is this the first time?

At that second the ambulance arrives, Kanon gets taken away. Leaving Takata confused and slightly sad about it maybe being his fault.

All the R32 drivers get back to the Galant star and the word spreads around…

The next day - Shinkanjo - 9:00PM

Hiromi is driving around when his phone calls, he pulls over and gently gets his smartphone out of his pocket.

Hiromi: Ah hello?.. What’s this! No way… Alright, which hospital?!

The end!

Writer notes -

Wonder what happened to Kanon... :nervous:

Now that the second substory is complete I will try start season 2 as soon as possible. I haven't planned too much so it might be delayed. :boggled:

I feel my writing is a bit off, I'll need to practice a bit more to get on top of this.

As always thanks for reading! Feedback is always appreciated! :cheers:

Last edited:
Master Kanon - Substory 2

After Kanon and Hiromi's date when they dueled Bloddy mary, they were seen again outside Desire hostess club. It seemed they were in a good relationship maybe? Or is Hiromi broken his promise to not be a casanova as much anymore?

We'll find out in this touge based substory that was in colaboration with mine and my friends club - Hajime Racers - You can also find on the race reports the storyline we are all helping out with in the club that @Kryption is creating. :cheers:

But before that here is the end to substory 1.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 379432

Death driver pulls up behind Setsuko…

Setsuko in her happy mood decides to shake off the intensity of the trial run she just had with Death driver by reclining her seat, but upon doing so, she only just sees out of the corner of her eye that a certain someone is staring at her through the window of the newly tuned SEP3 which she ignores.

Death driver stare makes him look a mile away, but he taps on the window a few times.

Tap, tap, ta-tap.

Setsuko realises that it was in fact a real person at the window, she gets back up and begins eye contact with Keiichi. He certainly looks like a ghost in fact.

Slightly irritated Setsuko won't get any rest knowing that he is there looking back at her, She decides to think up a reply...

Keiichi: Hey. Can you hear me through there?

Setsuko hears him and jolts back slightly, with Keiichi's inanimate face looking back still.

Setsuko: Aaah, sorry, I'm so unpolite. I just was about to get some sle-

Keiichi: I'm not here for your life story, but I am here to tell you something.

Setsuko confused enough decides to listen to the roaming guy.

Keiichi: You were phenomenal back then when we raced, I haven't been beat ever since my crash. So good luck to you on your next race.

Keiichi's slow and relaxed voice echoes through Setsuko as she realises she just defeated an undefeated person... Not just any but...

Setsuko: Death driver?!

Keiichi: That is correct, now I say farewell Setsuko.

Setsuko: How did he know my name?!

Keiichi returns to his valkyrie, he might of just helped Setsuko out...

As he drives off, Setsuko decided to return back to her apartment before the finale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day before the finale - Hakone - The Galant Star - 10PM

View attachment 379424

Kanon's Pontiac Firebird is parked out the 4-star rated venue, It seems that there is something going on inside the restaurant.

A bunch of racers are inside too, they are the ones having a miniature party. Takata one of the Skyline drivers is hanging around with them. Kanon however is in the corner of the room like always. She seems a little worked up over them having a bit 'too' much fun. Yuki - the barkeep - is about to go over and calm them down a tad, but Kanon makes an over-aggressive stance and rises like a maniac.

Kanon: Hey! Keep quiet will you?! I'm trying to have a nice silent stay here!

One of them replys back: Hey you have no word against us! We are the R32 gangsters, mess with us and you'll get it!

Kanon gives them all a deep stare, but upon looking at Takata she thinks he really isn't a part of their crew. She decides to sit herself back down. Yuki decides to get back over there and speak with them.

Yuki: Like that nice woman said over there, would you please settle down. I mean it's as loud as a riot in here...

At that moment Takata gets up and leaves with the rest of the 'R32 Gangsters' leaving no word on his exit. But Kanon stealthily sneaks out behind his exit...

View attachment 379425

When Takata gets to his car he begins an uphill run, Kanon tailgates him.

Takata: What's that girl doing stalking me? Does she know something?

View attachment 379426

Kanon: You're not like those others! Get back here and talk!

As late as it is, the sun is only just rising. It's quite dark still as of the fog on top of Hakone. Kanon doesn’t have the best of vision in these situations, but she continues to keep her speed.

Kanon: I don’t know why I’m doing this…

View attachment 379427

Maybe she was upset about the dates with Master position? Knowing he is a casanova is off putting. But whilst thinking back to herself, she realises that tailgating Takata - Now the R32 gang are tailgating her!

Kanon: Uh oh, the really did mean the business… Are they Yakuza or something?!

Kanon is an aggressive driver, meaning she takes turns more late, and brakes later than cooler drivers. But with that comes sloppy consequences when gunning too hard…

View attachment 379428

Kanon clips the inner drains on the track and it sends her steering off, the firebird begins to burn out along the mountain.

View attachment 379429

She then clips the other side where the rear creates some sparks, this sends the young lady into more of a pitfall.

Kanon: No! No! Noooooo!

View attachment 379430

That move unfortunately sent her piece of American car history straight into the barrier creating a huge ‘Ka-bang’ sound.

Kanon: … Uh …

View attachment 379431

Thankfully Takata heard the crash and backs up too, the R32 gang park near too. It seemed their rage calmed knowing someone got injured maybe in their cause.

Takata lunges out of the R32 and as friendly as he is he decided to call for an ambulance.

Takata: Hey you guys in the R32s! Get over here… Oh hello, I need an ambulance asap at Hakone we’re about halfway up the road.

A while later and the R32 guys stay around not doing much. While Takata is helping Kanon out of the car. She isn’t too badly hurt, only her scar has opened up again.

Takata: Wait a second, she had a scar before she crashed and it’s open again. Is this the first time?

At that second the ambulance arrives, Kanon gets taken away. Leaving Takata confused and slightly sad about it maybe being his fault.

All the R32 drivers get back to the Galant star and the word spreads around…

The next day - Shinkanjo - 9:00PM

Hiromi is driving around when his phone calls, he pulls over and gently gets his smartphone out of his pocket.

Hiromi: Ah hello?.. What’s this! No way… Alright, which hospital?!

The end!

Writer notes -

Wonder what happened to Kanon... :nervous:

Now that the second substory is complete I will try start season 2 as soon as possible. I haven't planned too much so it might be delayed. :boggled:

I feel my writing is a bit off, I'll need to practice a bit more to get on top of this.

As always thanks for reading! Feedback is always appreciated! :cheers:
Really enjoyed this, but I'm not being part of an R32 gang this rude :lol: can't wait for next part ^^

Part 3 - The muscle duet

Saturday, Hakone, now at around 10:00 AM.

Contined from last part...

Hiromi: Say do you know anything about the Pontiac outside?

Yuki: Oh its that person in the corner there...

Yuki leads an arrow at a mysterious stranger in the edge of the restaurant, Then the stranger gets up and walks over to her and Hironi.

?: Hey! I know you your that guy who races exotic cars after a diner with a girl! Not cool...

Hiromi: Hey I don't tell you how to live your life, so back off pal.

?: Alright! THAT'S IT - You'r duelling my Ponti' now!

The stranger is wearing a 8 ball coloured robe with a hood so its hard to make out who it is...

So after that gag both of them line up at a sign

This song is used for OST in this battle (Inspired from @RCKakashi14's use of this in his story too.)

View attachment 247222

?: Hey names Kanon!

Hiromi: Ok... are you male or female? I can't tell by that gothic getup.

Kanon: Your going down Master Position!!!

The race starts...

View attachment 247223

Hiromi gets loads of wheelspin where as Kanon is playing it smooth and holding back.

Hiromi: Hmm? I thought I was 'going down'. 'Laughs quitely'

Kanon: Remember my training from that 86 guy and I'l be alright!

View attachment 247224

Almost straight away Kanon catches up, from a secret technique. Master position has a pro in his rear mirror...

View attachment 247225

Hiromi: Ok get ready for this then 'Kanon'!

View attachment 247226

Hiromi puts the pedal to the metal literally, He creates a major gap in the race!

Kanon: I will win, That guy is predicable. Like most guys I have met while racing.

View attachment 247227

Hiromi: Hey! Your actually keeping up, well done.

View attachment 247228

Both cars approach the summit of Hakone and prepare for the decent with Master Position still in the lead.

Kanon: Alright then Master Position, lets prove your more like Rookie position!

View attachment 247229

Hiromi: Hmm? Kanon's aura seems strangely familiar...

View attachment 247230

Random traffic driver: Alright! Nearly at the best location for a photoshoot of Fuji, woop woop!

RTD's Passenger 1: Huh?! What the hell is that noise bomb up ahead?!

View attachment 247231

It all happens in an instance, MP's Vette strikes past the Honda like a throwing knife. As Hiromi glides around the place with his left wheels stuck in the grass, Kanon makes the move!

View attachment 247232

Hiromi gets a glance of Kanon and see's a face familiar to Annie's...

Hiromi: ANNIE?! IS... IS THAT YOU?

After Hiromi's glance he leans off his sparkling plum machine.

View attachment 247233

With his mind spinning around faster than he can get a date, He strives to at least keep up. Was it really Annie? Or maybe just a fragment of his imagination messing with him?

Hiromi: I... I'm speechless

Hiromi's has his real poker face on now.

View attachment 247234

Kanon: Oh gheez! He is actually closer than I thought. Better use my last bit of stamina on the finale.

View attachment 247235

They cross the finish, Master last and Kanon first.

Yuki: Uuh... The Pontiac driver wins!!!

Hiromi and Kanon turn around and set the cars stationary.

View attachment 247236

Hiromi dashes out to Kanon's car and speaks -

Hiromi: Annie?

Kanon revels her face, it turns out she is a female. She has a scar under her cheekbone with wine red straight hair.

Hiromi stares for a second or two before getting slapped.

________________________________________________________________________________

A few moments later...

All three; Yuki, Kanon and Hiromi are sat inside at a quaint little table again. Before the havoc starts -

Kanon: Your nothing but a bad guy Hiromi! Change your ways!

Hiromi: Hey hey, no need to get so aggravated at a simple matter of a glare!

Kanon: THAT was not a 'glare'

Yuki: Oh brother... Hey! Get me a Fosters Fujiwara!

In conclusion after the battle of the drama queens finishes

Hiromi does his thing and sets Kanon on a date with him! We'l never know how or why it happened... As for now.

Chapter 2 - Master Position - END

Writer notes -

Reference galore... :P

As it turns out this is my first story to finish on a cliff-hanger after their being a cliff-hanger earlier! I think It worked out well being like that.

Thanks for reading!!!

For now I think I'l postpone this project and get Nihon Supidoran back on track! But I won't leave it fully in the dust, I'l even give a spoiler to the next victim. :lol:

Wait you didn't get it?! Well don't blame yourself. :scared: 'Cough' Anagram 'Cough'

KANON!! YEAH!

Hello readers!

It's been a while since I've posted another part on Tokyo's wanderers. I have been very busy with lots of other events. Hosting Hajime Racers is one of the biggest reasons.

However I have begun writing up season 2, which will start off at Tokyo's infamous C1 ring...

spoiler.png

A certain car will be causing astonishment to all racers alike there! Stay tuned and I will hopefully have the new part up this week. :cheers:

@KazaMR2 Bro this is freaking awesome! Why the freak am I just now finding out about this thread? I am a huge fan of the TXR series (Shutokou Battle Series) and still play them to this day! Definitely watching this thread!! :D:tup:

@KazaMR2 Bro this is freaking awesome! Why the freak am I just now finding out about this thread? I am a huge fan of the TXR series (Shutokou Battle Series) and still play them to this day! Definitely watching this thread!! :D:tup:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the story. I'll be including more TXR wanderers in the next stage. But I'm a bit busy right now, I'll try get the new season starred soon. :cheers:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the story. I'll be including more TXR wanderers in the next stage. But I'm a bit busy right now, I'll try get the new season starred soon. :cheers:

Take your time man! The best ideas come from when you aren't being rushed. Kinda excited to see what TXR racers will arrive in the next season. *AHEM Dreamy Ghost, Z.E.R.O :) Haha nah, you choose who you want. It'd be cool to see those two in the story though.

Take your time man! The best ideas come from when you aren't being rushed. Kinda excited to see what TXR racers will arrive in the next season. *AHEM Dreamy Ghost, Z.E.R.O :) Haha nah, you choose who you want. It'd be cool to see those two in the story though.

Dreamy Ghost is best ghost

I need to learn how to edit photos like some of these. It'd be nice to make photos for my own story to aid the all-reading experience. Videos would be a plus as well.

Uhh, yeah...about Setsuko...

Melancholy Angel also drives a white RX8, and her name is also Setsuko.

Except it's Setsuko Kuroe though.

Weirdly enough... That wasn't actually a reference. :lol: But it's really strange now I think about it. :scared:

Hello there followers of my story! Just to let you know, I'll be creating new thread shortly for season 2 of Tokyo's Wanderers! :D

It'll feature the car I did a spoiler of in the first part... So stay tuned to the Race Reports section!.. :sly:

It can be found here!

Last edited:
Back